Will you buy the upcoming 1/60 YF19 w foldbooster bundle?

Beware of Blast

You know where I stand. Now you can let yours known as well. With luck, Yamato will get off their arse and fix everything on the 2nd Ed. 1/60 YF19. Or the 1/60 YF19 will be upstaged by a two-headed dildo with light effects. :lol:

Edit: this was intended to be a poll with three choices. Yes, No, Maybe. Doesn't seem to show up as how I intended. So... if anyone can help make this a proper poll, please do so.

Edited by Beware of Blast

You know where I stand. Now you can let yours known as well. With luck, Yamato will get off their arse and fix everything on the 2nd Ed. 1/60 YF19. Or the 1/60 YF19 will be upstaged by a two-headed dildo with light effects. :lol:

Edit: this was intended to be a poll with three choices. Yes, No, Maybe. Doesn't seem to show up as how I intended. So... if anyone can help make this a proper poll, please do so.

yes, but not in the super nova paint scheme. 1 is enough for me.

lol foldildo. :snort: :lol: I already stated i will be getting the standalone Fold FP set.

Later on maybe in the 3rd run 19 will be flawless. THEN i'll grab another 19, with the Fold.

HEY remember we are without a HEAVY ARMS PLATFORM for the YF-19 yet.

Maybe Yamto will get jiggy with it and release that as well.

So for now, i want my flashy spirally light dildo goodness.......... : P

Like the megazone Garland, I didn't buy the first. Might buy the second with light up gimmick. But if a third comes out in a non-canon scheme that I like, (like what I hope for with yf-21 if it eventually gets made) and provided there are no issues with that one, I will get a second.

By this time there is not much left over for other toys like MP skywarp. (was so going to buy MP megatron the other day but I want to fill up my TF alt collection before they become annoying to find)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I'll get one to two bundled sets and one stand alone foldildo.

Graham

Make sure you hide it when friends come over for dinner. They won't believe you.

Waiting for a different color scheme, and not interested in a foldildo. :p

^

What he said.

I've never liked the fold booster or even the FPs for the 19, so that doesn't interest me. All I'm interested in is alt color schemes. Not a fan of the Super Nova ones...I want to see some non-cannon, possibly low vis types.

nope.

i'd buy a new paint scheme(by itself) but i have no real interest in that sorry ass fold booster or the weak ass FPs.

added:

if the price drops to $20 or so, i'll pick it up.

Edited by do not disturb