Is this an official YF-19 variant?

danth

Not official. I have several pics of that from WF, which I'll be putting up soon.

It's just a Hasegawa 1/72 kit with custom delta wings. The delta wings are from the same company that sell the metal head lasers every year at WF. I forget the name of the company.

Graham

Not official. I have several pics of that from WF, which I'll be putting up soon.

It's just a Hasegawa 1/72 kit with custom delta wings. The delta wings are from the same company that sell the metal head lasers every year at WF. I forget the name of the company.

Graham

Then it's essentially a VF-19MAXL, with a custom paint job... B))

The real question is, where are the boobs on this one? :p

Edited by Zinjo

I know it's not meant to be but just curioush ow would the delta wings look in battroid

I'm not too into it, the whole YF-19 apeal are the FSW, making it into a delta wing makes it look too generic

If it's role was that of a dedicated bomber, then it would make sense.

The stability of the delta wing coupled with all the advancement made in the VF-19 design would make it a formidable bomber variant.

Yeah the firefox was just too cool for words, I can see it now a sequel to firefox and stealth where the firefox takes out those horrid Talons. Oh wait they already did that to themselves.