YF 19 1/60 comments.

Sebastian

Guys, I got the YF 19 here in Shanghai today (Dec 6th) one day before the official release.

I am in a hurry to catch a plane in 40 minutes so I will post fighter pictures only, I can say this toy so far looks plain amazing, I guess now I need to get at least nother two of this beauties

Here some pictures, enjoy!

Edit>> I was in a real hurry, so my original post was a mess.

post-389-1165391497_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391520_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391585_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391610_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391646_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391662_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391696_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391719_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391748_thumb.jpg

post-389-1165391837_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sebastian

lol I guess it's a bit much to think 'back-door' releases ain't gonna happen with something this "BIG" coming out. :lol:

Well the feet don't worry me much at all, as the whole suit looks beefy and soughta "Super-Deformed".

I like it! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Lucky b#$tid!!. Quick sebastian, give us a short of review of the workmanship, paint job and lastly the joints, wether are they rigid or loose in battroid, valkyrie and gerwalk? Tks

Hope to receive mine sometime this week or next.

A back door release is identical to the genuine retail release. They are both from the same production run. The only difference is the back door version has no Big West licensor sticker.

Sebastian's one is definitely backdoor. I just spoke with Yamato and no shops should have it for sale yet.

Graham

A back door release is identical to the genuine retail release. They are both from the same production run. The only difference is the back door version has no Big West licensor sticker.

Sebastian's one is definitely backdoor. I just spoke with Yamato and no shops should have it for sale yet.

Graham

You know Sebastian... he's a backdoor lover...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=58...=backdoor+lover

Very nice.

Why do the legs looks short on the Pilot figure?

I thought that the color would be lighter too, more white than cream.

edit: i thought that it was white in the movie i guess it just looked that way compared to the 21 and the 11b

just checked ebay and its already on sale, # 220056837182

"This is an original product and given to main distributors and wholesalers prior the official release."

http://cgi.ebay.com/On-Hand-Macross-1-60-Y...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Macross73

Very nice.

Why do the legs looks short on the Pilot figure?

I thought that the color would be lighter too, more white than cream.

edit: i thought that it was white in the movie i guess it just looked that way compared to the 21 and the 11b

just checked ebay and its already on sale, # 220056837182

"This is an original product and given to main distributors and wholesalers prior the official release."

http://cgi.ebay.com/On-Hand-Macross-1-60-Y...1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw that as well, that's the first time i saw the box art (yesterday as i posted) and totally missed the box art pics in this thread more than a few days ago. :lol:

I noticed the same thing. They look like Detolf but better.

Agreed, I'd much rather have those then my Detolfs! I'll still probably end up going custom but some cheap alternatives in the meantime would be greatly appreciated. If anybody knows of any cheap large display cases they need to start sharing!

It looks a little more cannonfodder brown to me than I'd like, I'm a fan of it looking almost white but it seems to be in line with the 1/72 release color wise so whatever. Hopefully a future paint variation is white.

I jsut love the extra width. It's perfect for storing stuff along the shelf and reduces congestion with the toy displays. I looked up the Detloff for any of it's offshoots, but nothing. :(

I jsut love the extra width. It's perfect for storing stuff along the shelf and reduces congestion with the toy displays. I looked up the Detloff for any of it's offshoots, but nothing. :(

It looks like a custom Detolf. I'm seeing the two back panels from the detolf, as well as the two side bars that the glass planes lay on.

But I can't wait for my YF-19...

Huh? :huh:? But how? One month earlier? :p I think you mean today.

Yeah, sorry I was in a real hurry wen I posted the pictures... now I am in a nice tropical Island so I can get drunk while I tipe! YAY!!

That fifth pic makes it look like it came straight out of this pic

Yeah... they copied my pose.

Man, when you called me, Sebastian, I was like no way he has it. I need to pick me up one...

Yeah... youshould take me more serioulsly... but is same with my wife so I am used to it :p

Backdoor release maybe as I don't see any BW sticker on the box!

Yep, that's rite... :ph34r: