YF 19 1/60 comments.

Sebastian

Quick sebastian, give us a short of review of the workmanship, paint job and lastly the joints, wether are they rigid or loose in battroid, valkyrie and gerwalk? Tks

I wish, but I got it an our before getting on a plane... it will have to wait till next Sunday. SAD I had no time to even transform the Valk!!!

I'm so jealous Sebastian.

Good!! that was the whole idea! to make you all jelous and get the atention for a day! YAY!

You know Sebastian... he's a backdoor lover...

LOL! I guess a "back door lover" have the same meaning in english as in spanish and spanglish... soooo I need to clarify I DO NOT like to bite the pillow (and of corse I do NOT like guys). :lol:

As G-Man said already the 1/72 looks pretty shitty besides the 1/60. The toy is really high quality and felt even better than the 1/48. I cant really say much as I only handled the toy for about 30 minutes, but it left a GREAT impresion on me, as fighter it trully ROCKS. The only thing I found was the back landing gears where too loose, but hey, it is not a toy car... It supports the wheigt fine so I guess it is a minor complain.

And YES the gunpod looks even smaller in person... poor YF 19... it have a small gunpod. ;)

Edited by Sebastian

It looks like a custom Detolf. I'm seeing the two back panels from the detolf, as well as the two side bars that the glass planes lay on.

But I can't wait for my YF-19...

That's rigth it is a cutom Detolf. I took my 6 Detolf's and ask our carpenter to make new bases and top covers, so i ended with 3 new shelfes, twice the with of a normal Detolf.... it makes the displaying sooooo much better.

I will post some pics of the shelfes later

glad you guys like it!

Sebastian: Man, you had us drooling with the pics. To make it worse, you will make us wait till next Sunday for your review :( Oh, the torture. By the way, how much did you pay for the backdoor release?

Godzilla: Hurry up and get your backdoor YF-19 and give us a scoop :)

Edited by rnurmin

What is a back door??? Is a back door version cheaper??? Are they more faulty?? I dont understand Graham's post.

noobs :rolleyes:

j/k :p:D

nah, he meant someone sold it to sebastian out the backdoor of the factory. i can only assume sebastian has been greasing a yamato employee with a few dollars to get his stuff at a discount and before the release date.

so yes, the backdoor version is cheaper because it was totally stolen, but no theres nothing different about it. its the same exact toy other than the box is missing the Big West sticker....not really a big deal, its just a licensing sticker they put on every box......well except the stolen ones. ;)