New Super Stealth Pic's

DyNo

Thanks for the info, recon!

It's too bad the nukes aren't black like the pics on the MW preview page.

<sarcasm on> DAMMIT, first those stupid skulls on the tailfins! And then those "husky" boxes! And now the missiles are grey! DAMN YOU, YAMATO!!!!111!! <sarcasm off> :p

i have to agree with you on that. i really like the black missiles too. why do yamato have to change it to a lame grey? why? why? why? :(

now i have to paint it black to match the stealth or the missiles wouldnt look right on the valk. kyatsu :o

I personally like the stealth color scheme. It does look a liitle roboteckie but the Stealth valks actually appear in the T.V. series and not some made up wanna be robotech. There are 3 or 4 all black valks sitting in the hanger in one of the early episodes of the macross series. :)

It is the ultra rare ALL black VF1 that nobody here owns and there is like only 3 in the whole world. In years to come it will probably be worth $1000000000 or some ridiculous number. Maybe we should nickname it the "Titan's Elite" valk instead of credit card valk?

If anyone here has one: post some pics. I would like to see it next to a stealth valk.

edit:

post-2125-1146638560_thumb.jpg

note the jolly rogers on the tailfin? After humans moved into space and the new age of exploration began, all kinds of pirates began to appear in space to raid merchant ships of thier goods using these vf1. Custom designs started to appear but one of the most famous pirates of all time used a black valk calling himself raven. Yeah I made that up but it sounds cool.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I personally like the stealth color scheme. It does look a liitle roboteckie but the Stealth valks actually appear in the T.V. series and not some made up wanna be robotech. There are 3 or 4 all black valks sitting in the hanger in one of the early episodes of the macross series

Well, I don't think they were super valks, they definitely weren't strike valks, and if I'm not mistaken (it might just be the coloring on my old copies or I might be thinking of a different scene) they're navy blue. The Stealth is not a canon valk, it's just a "neat" paint job like the LV and LVII.

Oh, if anyone has a Credit Card valk a pic of the box would be super schweet too.

I personally like the stealth color scheme. It does look a liitle roboteckie but the Stealth valks actually appear in the T.V. series and not some made up wanna be robotech. There are 3 or 4 all black valks sitting in the hanger in one of the early episodes of the macross series. :)

396048[/snapback]

I think the valks were more of a navy blue/black color, with a black diamond around the canopy, and a red band on the left wing.

I'll see if I can find the picture for you.

396048[/snapback]

I think the valks were more of a navy blue/black color, with a black diamond around the canopy, and a red band on the left wing.

396222[/snapback]

Is this what you're looking for?

i think the credit card valk is very cool looking. i just think if yamato is doing all black, then they should also paint the landing gear black and the missiles as well. leaving both white makes the valk look half assed done in my opinion. thanks low ciz lurker for the pic. i was wondering what the heck credit card valk was. now i know and knowing is half the battle. gi joe. kyatsu :p

It is the ultra rare ALL black VF1 that nobody here owns and there is like only 3 in the whole world. In years to come it will probably be worth $1000000000 or some ridiculous number. Maybe we should nickname it the "Titan's Elite" valk instead of credit card valk?

If anyone here has one: post some pics. I would like to see it next to a stealth valk.

396048[/snapback]

396222[/snapback]

Is this what you're looking for?

396239[/snapback]

No that is not the one. It was 3 of them in a row and were more as background valks. They were definetly black as I recall. I will try to find it to see which episode it was. I think it showed roy getting out of his valk and walks past them.

And yes they were not strike versions.

Black landing gear? No way. Landing gear's gloss white for a reason, even in the future.

Black wheels? Possibly, and has happened before, but every time they do it, they quickly go back to gloss white. (Russia is fond of green wheels for some reason)

what is the reason for the landing gear's gloss white? i just want to have a better understanding of it. kyatsu

Black landing gear?  No way.  Landing gear's gloss white for a reason, even in the future. 

Black wheels?  Possibly, and has happened before, but every time they do it, they quickly go back to gloss white.  (Russia is fond of green wheels for some reason)

396256[/snapback]

Landing gear (and their bays/wells) are painted gloss white so that any leak or crack can be easily seen. Same reason air intakes are gloss white. Black would hide any cracks, and most fluid leaks. But when you have a pristine white surface, every defect shows up.

Landing gear (and their bays/wells) are painted gloss white so that any leak or crack can be easily seen.  Same reason air intakes are gloss white.  Black would hide any cracks, and most fluid leaks.  But when you have a pristine white surface, every defect shows up.

396598[/snapback]

^ God, I love this guy! :D

So it's like having white carpets and walls in your house. Everything and anything will show up on it, from dirt to foot imprints (to the annoyance of my wife, I like to climb up the inside of the doorways of our home). It makes sense.

I'll bet the credit card valk is over packaged, probably in a gold plated metal box with crystal view windows into the box, and silk wrappings to keep the toy itself protected... :p I never cease to be amused by Japanese packaging, from mail packages to toys and fruit.

Will post the pick as soon as I hunt one down! :lol:

i think the credit card valk is very cool looking. i just think if yamato is doing all black, then they should also paint the landing gear black and the missiles as well. leaving both white makes the valk look half assed done in my opinion. thanks low ciz lurker for the pic. i was wondering what the heck credit card valk was. now i know and knowing is half the battle. gi joe. kyatsu :p

396248[/snapback]

it looks like the stealth valkyrie by itself and the package with the armor are up in sales...everyone's buying them more than the green low viz ... do you guys think the stealth is worth the buy?

or just buy for the next set of valkyries?

The pricing of the super stealh in Singapore is damn good at US$150 vs Stealth stand alone at US$115 (US$ 1 - S$1.6). It is def a very good buy and worth every cent. Am waiting for my 2nd pcs sometime soon.

Low vis will retail for ard US$100 when it comes in at certain shops.

Ok then, post prices of super stealth to convince me to get one. I have been thinking about it!

It is a non-essential purchase to me since I have enough vf1 for now, but if I can get a bargain (with decent shipping to aus) then I will probably cave in as I am liking the scheme more and more. (actually I prefer it over the all black credit card vf1 now)

I think the skull should have been printed on the heat shield like the low vis though.

now.... some of my own stealth pics :p

the box , a comparision against a miria super delux 1J , it is that huge !

box6oh.th.jpg

the stealth in its tray

minttray7jb.th.jpg

fighter mode

fighter3vd.th.jpg

stealth with strike pack

stealtharmour6dv.th.jpg

low viz versus stealth

stealth : hmmm.... lost visual contact, damn he is good!"

low viz : "looking for me ? " :D

vizvsstealth4ua.th.jpg

fooling around with low viz :ph34r:

LV with stealth strike pack

lowvizarmour22ws.th.jpg lowvizarmour4rp.th.jpg lowvizarmour33cg.th.jpg

pity my camera lens sucks.... cannot capture sharper pics to share

;)

Edited by Deimos

deimos, thanks for the pics. your effort counts and it doesnt matter if the pics are not sharp. it's all good. you know i realized that the heatshield for the stealth is grey. from the advertising, it shows dark blue. i wish that yamato left it blue. other wise, i reallly cant wait to get mine :p kyatsu

FYI, air intakes are kept so glossy and pristine they are waxed with turtle wax.  Skinniest guy in the squadron gets the job of crawling up the intake and waxing them.

397070[/snapback]

Hope the pilot checks the intake before he starts the plane, or it's going to be one messy take off (sorry had to get that one out ) :D