Display Your Collections...

Hey all of you experts!

I'm a begineer on this, and i need you to recomend me for a small set, to initiate my macross toy collection

Wich valks i must have first?

get whatever you like but i'd go for a 1/48, though they're kind of expensive, you definitely won't regret your purchase.

if you want to start small, pick up the 1/100 toynami valks. i'm not a big fan of these(i like larger toys) but a lot of people seem to dig them.

Hey all of you experts!

I'm a begineer on this, and i need you to recomend me for a small set, to initiate my macross toy collection

Wich valks i must have first?

I'd probably go with a 1/48 VF-1A Mass Production "Cannon Fodder". It's the cheapest of all the good valks, comes with the TV style hands, and doesn't have any QC issues. It's probably the best one to start out with and get a feel for the line.

I have to agree the 1/48 Vf-1a Cf is a great place to start it wont

set you back a whole lot and it is a solid start to your collection.

Other wise go for a 1/48 VF-1S Roy its another great Valk.

Updated pic. Managed to squeeze a few more valks onto one shelf heh heh. Too bad I only have VF-1's, I just can't seem to like an other valk for some reason O_o Anyhow, separated them out with DYRL in the center, TV on the right and Non-cannon on the left. (though 1J hikky should prolly goto non-canon :p)

post-25-1174179474_thumb.jpg

post-25-1174179480_thumb.jpg

post-25-1174179487_thumb.jpg

I played Macross on the PS2 and always used a Grey vf-1s in Free Mode. Working on getting some decals for the PS2 Game Squadron for the fastpacks and heatshield, then I'm all set with the custom lol

just wondering why this looks different?

Like the mini-champs pit crew. I have the team Schumacher BMW in a similar set up.

Thanks bro, you mean the BMW Williams? would love to see some pics :)

yes Voltes V is indeed special, very popular here in the Philippines. Bandai is very happy with their voltes v sales here...wish they could apply the quality of their SOC's with Macross.

wow! nice catch there bro, still in thinking in getting a LV...... SOC Voltes V realy looks cool!

thanks alain, the voltes v is awesome, im pretty happy with it. someone said here before, its essential to every pinoy collector to have a voltes v, its a requirement :p .

im planning to get another one and a camp big falcon base to go with that too.

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

hey danny thanks again for the low vis, its so pretty.

the super hikaru and the anglebird came from the mail yesterday and the rest were bought from F&S. the lowvis 2 and the stand were bought from tisinc. bought the voltez v and the strike parts from different booths.

ill definitely let you guys know if we decide to come down there again.

eddie

hey that LV looks familiar :D

wow didint' know you bought that much stuff after...that's nuts. did you get all that at frank and son? who'd you buy from?

nice meeting you and your friend...next time you guys come down...LMK a little earlier.

also i managed to scan my old collection.....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

and heres my current macross collection, trying to catch up.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

Wow ! thats a great collection. :)

heres my work in progress

[attachmentid=41273] [attachmentid=41274]

post-3216-1174264879_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1174265068_thumb.jpg

Edited by Macross73

Yes, the Williams Team. The cellphone photos are the worst.

nice set of pitcrew there! always wanted the williams pitcrew and the mclaren, this are the ones that minichamps produces. btw, have you noticed some paint chipping on them? my toyota pitcrew has started to chipped away their paints. dont know why.....

thanks alain, the voltes v is awesome, im pretty happy with it. someone said here before, its essential to every pinoy collector to have a voltes v, its a requirement :p .

im planning to get another one and a camp big falcon base to go with that too.

hehehe yes your right! im planning the same, will get another voltes and camp big falcon. voltin-in and volt-out :)

Excellent collection emerson! What makes it extra special are those minty takakotu!! :blink: Saw that you have the latest GFF #1001 Rx-78 Ver Ka added to your collection.

Edited by recon

hoooooooooooooooooly sh!t!! that's just not right Emerson!! ahahhaa! amazing toy collection, hope you keep kids out of that room 'cause they would just go crazy

EDIT: Nice race this weekend Alain, Kimi dominated like a monster!

Edited by Valkyrie addict