Display Your Collections...

LOL! most people in the military talk about how they miss their loved ones, yet you show up to say you miss your toys. :lol::lol::lol::D

Meh I don't have many loved ones per say outside of family and friends. As i do miss them I haven't seen most of them in months as is so it is easier to tolerate, while i am not used to be away from my valks for more than like 2 weeks. yes i know it is sad but hey i wouldn't be on these forums if i were any other way. :lol:

Meh I don't have many loved ones per say outside of family and friends. As i do miss them I haven't seen most of them in months as is so it is easier to tolerate, while i am not used to be away from my valks for more than like 2 weeks. yes i know it is sad but hey i wouldn't be on these forums if i were any other way. :lol:

I'm not in the military, but I can honestly relate. I don't have a curio cabinet (yet) at my house to display all my gorgeous *wrings hands* Macross collectibles, so they're in boxes most of the time. Every month or so I HAVE to take out at least one Yamato 1/48 just to remember how much I love them.

Here is mine. will post again some better pics soon as there are valkeries which are still in their boxes...sorry for the poor photographic skills....

IPB Image

Woa, Alain, love your little F1 collection, the two championship benetons, the Renault R25, BAR007 and McLaren MP4-21 if I'm not mistaken...

where did you aquired the tobacco branded models???

can't wait for the season to start next weekend.... go Kimi on the F2007

oh yes, on topic...nice Macross collection also, hehehehehe

Dude, just get a photobucket or imageshack account.

I've never heard of those... but I guess if I want anybody to get a look at my Macross crap I'd better learn what they are real fast.

Thanks for the advice, by the way. :D

Nice Collection RD.

GutsandCasca check out shareware.com. They have some free software/utilities for photo editing that will allow you to post picks online. I found a free program that allows you to resize your digital pics.

Woa, Alain, love your little F1 collection, the two championship benetons, the Renault R25, BAR007 and McLaren MP4-21 if I'm not mistaken...

where did you aquired the tobacco branded models???

can't wait for the season to start next weekend.... go Kimi on the F2007

oh yes, on topic...nice Macross collection also, hehehehehe

Hey Valkyrie addict, love to meet fellow F1 fan around here hehehe.as F1 is not that popular in the Americas...its the R24 of Fernando Alonso and MP4-19 of Kimi Raikkonen. yes its F1 again at Melbourne nextweekend :D

Sorry for the little OT here...

got most of my tobacco decals at torontomotorsports....here are some by orphan models

IPB Image

The Renault R25

IPB Image

My Ferraris

IPB Image

Back to macross, yes planning to add some more 1:48s in the future, right now all I have are all DYRL skull team.

hey alain, i love that voltez V. makes me envy......must resist!

Hehehe its indeed a nice toy, congrats to bandai on these one...Ive heard that most folks there in the US are having a hard time finding this toy...

BTW, congrats on your new M&M, wish i could have them someday if yamato reissues them :rolleyes:

hey a few of u guys have the toynami voltrons i noticed, most recently robodragon: What do u guys think of it?

Scream Man

I really like the MPC Voltron. Out of all the Toynami MPC line the voltron is the best made.

you bought all three at the same time? And the middle one doesn't look like it has the head antenna, or if it does, it looks like it has some parts broken off of it.

the middle one has the anthena broken almost 15 years ago :p , i need to recast it but for that i have to duplicate the anthena from the other SDF-1 ;) , the other two i found it on ebay last month, at a fraction of its estimated price, even now i don`t belived :p

the middle one has the anthena broken almost 15 years ago :p , i need to recast it but for that i have to duplicate the anthena from the other SDF-1 ;) , the other two i found it on ebay last month, at a fraction of its estimated price, even now i don`t belived :p

oh so you bought two sdf-1's together? Why don't you share with us how much hmm? :D:p:lol:

Totoro242

ia that the six foot tall SDF-1 I see?

Yes :) I got it when it was new and its been moved many many times so its a little beat up. I need to sit down at some point and fix it up. Some of the cannons are missing and such...

EDIT: Oh, and its only about 5 feet tall :)

Edited by Totoro242