Display Your Collections...

Yes :) I got it when it was new and its been moved many many times so its a little beat up. I need to sit down at some point and fix it up. Some of the cannons are missing and such...

EDIT: Oh, and its only about 5 feet tall :)

:o wow...a 5 ft SDF....can u post up some pix later??? w/ ur Legios .....wondering wat would it look like side by side w/ the little ones!!! :lol:

I've been trying to get my hands on one of those. Maybe I should check ebay more often. It's funny seeing people pay over $100 for cardboard. :lol: Totoro, love the MOSPEADA collection. Mine, not so good.

Hey Totoro, you're holding out. I know you own a Ride Armor toy that isn't pictured there... the one that has continued to allude me...

Good eye! But this is strictly my Gakken collection and as it turns out, that toy was produced by another Japanese company called Seven, a subsidiary of Takara:

Toybox DX Seven Datafile

Edited by Totoro242

You got all of that in one month?! :huh:

Looks like you'll need a new display cabinet very soon at this rate. :)

I have put the brakes on it for now, the ones i really wanted i got at once. :D

after this i'll get 1 valk a month.

It's hard/expencive to collect these things when you live in the Netherlands. :(

I have put the brakes on it for now, the ones i really wanted i got at once. :D

after this i'll get 1 valk a month.

It's hard/expencive to collect these things when you live in the Netherlands. :(

Tell me about it! I hate import taxes. 20% WTF! And then they make you pay for the cost of having to pay the taxes!

BTW Great to see another Dutchman on MW. Welkom!

MOSPEADA Gakken Toys!!

QQ for ya, whate up with these cyclones?

[attachmentid=41151]

what scale are they? are they of decent quality? do you(or anyone else) have these on display? any pics and info would be appreciated. :)

post-206-1173894868_thumb.jpg

what scale are they? are they of decent quality? do you(or anyone else) have these on display? any pics and info would be appreciated.

Those are diecast 1/35 scale ride armors, they're up on my anymoon.com site but they're one of my original posts. They're pretty darn hard to come by.

Edit - great custom GBP Physioguy

Edited by jenius

thanks for the info, i should've known to check there by now. :p

i remember someone was selling all 3 MISB years back when i first got into the hobby and i ended up losing all 3 auctions. IIRC, i think they all went for under $50 a pop

Something a little different just to switch it up a bit. Sorry, no Macross stuff here. Macross and the rest of my collection are all about 100 miles from here. This is just the stuff I have space for in my little one bedroom haha.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by emerson

Those are diecast 1/35 scale ride armors, they're up on my anymoon.com site but they're one of my original posts. They're pretty darn hard to come by.

Edit - great custom GBP Physioguy

Correct, also here is a pic I took showing the size comparison to the Legioss pilot and a Legioss fighter:

IPB Image

i remember seeing adds for transforming alphas and the scott with rider figures in the old robotech comic books. Man, I wanted those toys so bad...

And now with the upcoming CM's Legioss and Tread you wish will be granted! You now get them in a neat little 2 pack! :D

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!...

small update :-)

i am checking for a new cabinet to display my stuff becouse i am going to get a lot more over the next months.

come april i'm starting my second month of (re) collecting. B))

Where did you get that current case you have.

Trust me guys I've got a ton of goods that need a solid case to hold them. . .

damn emerson...THAT is a thing of beauty. Perfect collection right there.

Can't wait for the SOC daltanious to come out!

Thanks, everyone! One of these days I'll get everything into some proper display cases, but for now, just the Godaikins/Chogokins/Daigokins are ensconced in glass...

Cube, Sithlord...YOUR collections are the ones to envy. Where did you guys get your display cases?