Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

I'd buy the Destiny.

I look at my gundam shelf and abit ashamed to say the newer Seed mecha has taken over all the older UC stuff. :(

They're usually right.....right?

The Japanese blogger? Not sure. ToysDaily is a large Chinese toy/hobby model community site who just posted the link.

• 2 weeks later...

REQUEST FOR HELP: If anyone has a scanned version of the MG Freedom instruction manual, please let me know! The one on Dalong is too low-rez for use :(

Anyone able to figure out what the 2 results listings are below?

I figure one is the results of the "MG No. 100 Countdown" Campaign in which they'll award a gold-plated , but which one?

post-1479-1182603929_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Top 10 guesses:

1) RX78-2; 2) Hyuku Shiki; 3) Turn-A; 4) Nightingale; 5) Guntank; 6) Destiny; 7) Musou; 8) The-O; 9) Zock; 10) G-Armor.

Top 10 wishes:

1) Guntank; 2) The-O; 3) Destiny; 4) V2 and Zock (tie); 6) Nightingale; 7) Murasai; 8) V; 9) TR-1 Hazel; 10) Turn-A.

Courtesy of Hobby Fanatics forums.

http://www.hobbyfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=12926

Surprise, surprise... Guntank, Bandai must be really blind and deaf.

But more interesting for me is that V2 is in the top ten. Come on Bandai just one more era, we've gone all the way up to the crossbones...

Top 10 guesses:

1) RX78-2; 2) Hyuku Shiki; 3) Turn-A; 4) Nightingale; 5) Guntank; 6) Destiny; 7) Musou; 8) The-O; 9) Zock; 10) G-Armor.

Top 10 wishes:

1) Guntank; 2) The-O; 3) Destiny; 4) V2 and Zock (tie); 6) Nightingale; 7) Murasai; 8) V; 9) TR-1 Hazel; 10) Turn-A.

But more interesting for me is that V2 is in the top ten. Come on Bandai just one more era, we've gone all the way up to the crossbones...

People actually voted for Hyaku Shiki???? Didn't the non-plated version + ballute system already tip them off????

The Guntank has been talked about so it's not as if Bandai isn't listening.

V Gundam has always been a problem, IMHO. #1 is popularity. #2 is the infamous core-block and transformation system stability. As much as it may be a popular design, it inherits the problems of its predecessors with that core-block and transforming parts.

Top 10 guesses:

Top 10 wishes:

Thanks!

The Shiki is a whacked vote. And I, too, wouldn't mind seeing some Victory suits...

those pictures are really cool...altho you kinda got my hopes up since you posted 'em in the model section...i got uber excited because i thought i was going to see lineart or a prototype model of the unicorn :lol:

but here's The Gundam Show Thread just so no one else gets overly excited like i did :lol:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

those pictures are really cool...altho you kinda got my hopes up since you posted 'em in the model section...i got uber excited because i thought i was going to see lineart or a prototype model of the unicorn :lol:

but here's The Gundam Show Thread just so no one else gets overly excited like i did :lol:

My bad. Was kinda late and i posted in the wrong thread. :lol:

Little blurb:

GundamBase is saying MG #101 will not be a CE-based model.

Perhaps MG Sumo? MG Turn X? MG Gundam X?

I would be in heaven if it was a Gundam X or Gundam X Devider...hell, even Gundam XX

Hopefully 101 will be either a Turn X or Sumo (which they could milk the mold for 2 releases - Harry Ord's Gold and the MP Silver).

And here are the first 'formal' pics of the :

I can't wait to pick this up...........heck, just for the first-ever MG cow!! B))

MG108_final3.jpg

Because the cow is Loran's (the pilot) pet. And there was an episode 'Loran's Cow'.

And the screenshot of the cow being led in the Turn A's chest is not a shop. It also lived in the chest silo for a period of time.

Because the cow is Loran's (the pilot) pet. And there was an episode 'Loran's Cow'.

And the screenshot of the cow being led in the Turn A's chest is not a shop. It also lived in the chest silo for a period of time.

For this statement alone, i think i wanna watch Turn A. :lol: