Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

Another picture. Looks like chances are high for a MG Gundam Destiny. ;)

Told ya it was possible....Although, that was based off talk from 2ch.....

Now on to the upcoming stuff

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi-Nu looks good, I must say.

IPB Image

HGUC GP02 and DSSD Astray. And yes, that would be Hyaku Shiki in Waverider mode if it ever made it that far into it's development.

Well I said screw it on the paint for the rest of the main body of I-Justice....and it doesn't look too bad at all. Course I goofed in a spot I wanted to paint but I can either A) just ignore it, afterall it's only a HG, or B) paint it later when I have more free time.

Course I haven't touched the flight pack because I diffenetly want to paint that and see no hurry at this time.

I just consider this good practice till I'm reading to go back to Master Grades, and my first will either be F91 or Crossbone.

I-Justice didn't turn out too bad, I used Italian Red and Pure white on the main body, followed by Aqua Green on the vents, and Mica Red on the flight pack which is just I think a few shades darker then Italian and it looks good. I think Athrun wouldn't mind piloting it.

• 2 weeks later...

HGUC GP02 and DSSD Astray. And yes, that would be Hyaku Shiki in Waverider mode if it ever made it that far into it's development.

Hyaku Shiki in waverider :ph34r: must have it......... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

With the release of the Zeta Gundam movies, what do think the chances are of Bandai releasing MG versions of THE-O and Hammurabi?

MG The O??? Possible, but it would be as big a Sazabi (scale and box size). MG Hambrabi? Low...very very low.

MG The O??? Possible, but it would be as big a Sazabi (scale and box size). MG Hambrabi? Low...very very low.

Didn't they show off an MG O a few years ago at a convention, where Bandai vote a vote on which will get the MG treatment? The Zeong won from what I remember.

Didn't they show off an MG O a few years ago at a convention, where Bandai vote a vote on which will get the MG treatment? The Zeong won from what I remember.

It was 2002. Maybe this will be the year...........

IPB Image

post-1479-1168347385_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1168347398_thumb.jpg

I would definitely get the MG THE-O if it comes out, now seeing those pictures we now know bandai already has managed to make a prototype, my hopes have been raised :D

Edited by kung flu

That pic raises the question of: what the hell is going on with the splinter camo lines on the mold? Are the parts going to be cut so you assemble the white and blue armor bits?

From the looks of it, yes. But, considering it still looks like a resin cast with epoxy putty on it, I'd wait for later pics of the model.

Is that really called the full cloth or is that a translation error?

It's probably a translation error (should be "Full Cross"), but the box says, "Full Cloth". Unless we are all wrong and it actually is "Full Cloth"... <_<

It's probably a translation error (should be "Full Cross"), but the box says, "Full Cloth". Unless we are all wrong and it actually is "Full Cloth"... <_<

heh, thanks.

Also, just built the MG Strike Freedom standard version. VERY nice kit, though had some problems with one of the gun handles... doesn't really fit well on either hand. no biggie. in a few days I'm gonna whip up my own stand for the DRAGOONS (they are dragoons, right?). If it works out, I'll do the same for my Nu and later the Hi-Nu. I heard the Full Burst stand you actually need to boil the arms for the DRAGOONs and bend them into the shape you need. Is that true?? Why didn't they just use solid wire like they did with the bugs for the F-91 stand?

Also, anyone build the HG 1/100 Saviour (Savior?) kit? I'm an MG purist but couldn't resist this one (I have a soft spot for variable mechs). My question is this: would it be possible though heavy kit bashing to attach the savior armor around an MG ReGZ frame? I did something similar years back for a Zeta 1.5 (MG Zeta armor bashed with a MG Zeta Plus A1 frame... wasn't bad actually) and was just curious if the leg transformation was the same.

Edited by Zeta Otaku