Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

They have big creepy heads....

I see....someone is looking for a more grown up Rei...how about this one (soon to be released by our Yamato)...post-3608-1189513554.gif

YamatoRei.jpgYamatoRei2.jpg

Edited by Mowe

Yea!!! More Auska & Rei!!!!

By the way, have you guys seen the Volks Rei and Auska? the sculpt is really nice and they are approx 210mm high, very nice size. The joint system is very similar to revoltech, but they complicated the ball joint locking mechanism a little, so it is not as robust as the revoltech. Nevertheless, they are a must have if you are a die-hard Eva fan.

I have Rei. From the initial pictures the big heads were a turn off, but once I saw Rei in person it didn't bother me at all. The overall design just kind of 'works' when you see them in person. It's my favorite Rei figure that I have so far, and probably will be until the Revoltech version comes out.

lets name a few must have Revys for mine - Ken, Joe, Genjuro, Mitsurigi, Taki, Sophitia (need an upskirt Revy figure)...

Hell i'd kill for a Bison figure (buffed anime movie Bison not skinny game Bison) so Ken can kick his arse.

You know Revoltech will be kicking out figures for years to some, hell we might not see an end till we are grey and frail!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Improve the shoulder and hip joints, and I'll be all for fighting game revoltechs. :) Leona Heidern, Athena Asamiya, Mai Shiranui, Chun-Li, Cammy, Iori Yagami, Ukyo Tachibana (Bust version, black colors), Shizumaru Hisame, Cham-cham, Shingo Yabuki, Sakura Kasugano, Shermie, Blue Mary... :D

I might pick up the movie Ingram and Helldiver, as I've been wanting a Helldiver toy forever.

I'm still 'meh! on the VF-1 line though. Most of the publicity pics hide it well through strategic posing, but the shoulders sit way, way too high and the shoulder ball joints are far too visible. Really spoils the look of the toy for me.

Graham

I'm miffed we still haven't heard any news of more Black Lagoon figures.

What do you think ruskieVFassie?

I have no idea if there will be any other characters from black lagoon, and i am not totally familiar with the anime,

but i will ask my supplier what he reckons could be coming up. I liked how he gave me the heads up with the Asuka Revy!

I still need to buy the dvd's, but from what i have seen so far it looks to be a really awesome series. :D

Whats the most complete series that Revoltech has brought out now? Evangelion i guess? >_<

Free plug for my supplier, not really the best way to order for an australian bloke like myself, but his service is second to

none, and good service is hard to find. His store would be perfect for a US customer. He has quite alot of Revys too.

http://stores.ebay.com/Kirin-Anime

I might pick up the movie Ingram and Helldiver, as I've been wanting a Helldiver toy forever.

I'm still 'meh! on the VF-1 line though. Most of the publicity pics hide it well through strategic posing, but the shoulders sit way, way too high and the shoulder ball joints are far too visible. Really spoils the look of the toy for me.

Graham

haha your hooked G-Man. Revoltechs are awesome. :D Get yourself a Revy Revoltech and give your Q-Rau some love.

I still have to grab my Revoltech Battroids when they come in to make a decision for mine.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Getting Revoltech Revy for... um, some ideas I have... *ahem* Also it's a good guide when I'm sketching poses.

Does anyone recommend getting Prime and VF-1S Focker? I'm undecided on whether or not to get them.

Prime is pretty good, though the shoulder articulation is a little lacking.

Really, if you're going to get prime, you have to get megatron so you can pose them hitting seven bells out of each other...

RFT: Heh, decided to get Prime, but will hold on getting Megs till VF-1S Roy comes out. Promise myself to get just 2 a month. But then, what I really kill for is a Revoltech War Within Optimus Prime. WW Grimlock needs some love too...

*Secretly wishes for Front Mission mechs(Zenith, baby!) for this line, but looks unlikely...*

And speaking of fighters, where's the love for Revoltech Terry Bogard? Mitsurugi and the cast of Soul Calibur would be great!

Kaiyodo, don't forget about Kenshiro! It's blasphemy not to have that bad-ass on board.

Edited by MangledMess

Man, the possibilities are endless! I just picked up a Revoltech Revy figure and I really like it! I was dreading that it was going to break easily like the KT Dead or Alive figures that are cool, but the joints break easily. Not to mention the Kaiyodo Spiderman figures. I tried bending one of the legs on the black Spiderman figure, which was my favorite, and it snapped off. It's too bad Kaiyodo didn't make these as sturdy as they do the Revoltechs. Anyone have a Revoltech break on them yet?