The Description Below Our Avatars

underneath my avatar for quite some time I was "Global's Pipe Holder"

now I am "New Edwards Test Pilot". I was something else in between. Ive seen many come up often for different people like

"ARMD Deck Swabber"

"Alaska Base Survivor"

"Bridge Bunny"

"Valkyrie Heatshield Scrubber"

etc.

I a;ways assumed they were based on post count [exluding "muppet mods with a sword" because they are mods] but then I noticed a few odd ones out there...

a1's "Please bang anus please!!!" for instance.

so is it based on posts, whims of the mods, or is it something we can change ourself? I know I wouldn't mind being "Global's dealer" and lord knows I would prefer "super inteligent coyote strapped to an acme rocket" over what I have now :rolleyes: . Either way I go fast and blow up :lol:

As your new Admin I will set set yours as, "I smoke Poles"

But don't worry because under my reign as Admin, you will ALL suffer! (expecially macross7 fans because they are ferries).

(expecially macross7 fans because they are ferries).

360221[/snapback]

Macross7 fans are boats that haul people and cars across rivers and bays? :unsure:

360221[/snapback]

Macross7 fans are boats that haul people and cars across rivers and bays? :unsure:

360224[/snapback]

Thats right.. I didn't want to insult homosexual people by affiliating them with Macross7, but I don't think the boats will mind.

Also, Hurin, I think I am going to rape you. My GF is cool with it, as long as she knows that I feel that you will learn something from the experience.

But don't worry because under my reign as Admin, you will ALL suffer! (expecially macross7 fans because they are ferries).

360221[/snapback]

Ferries eh? So M7 fans haul people, cars and trucks across large bodies of water?

I think you meant to say fairies, like this one for example!

edit: ah heck... I didn't bother to read Hurins post and A1's reply before posting, that's what I get for trying to be a smartass, enjoy the video anyways! I think it was a well spent $2.95

Edited by Viceland

Viceland, was that really necessary....

True story, in college I knew a girl obsessed with Hasselhoff, she had posters of him all over the place... some with him in just a speedo. I'm really sure she did it entirely for the shock factor on other people's faces... it truly was shocking.

I'm gonna go drink until I forget.

360221[/snapback]

Ferries eh? So M7 fans haul people, cars and trucks across large bodies of water?

I think you meant to say fairies, like this one for example!

Actually, I think he meant ferrets.

360221[/snapback]

360224[/snapback]

Thats right.. I didn't want to insult homosexual people by affiliating them with Macross7, but I don't think the boats will mind.

Also, Hurin, I think I am going to rape you. My GF is cool with it, as long as she knows that I feel that you will learn something from the experience.

360234[/snapback]

you can't rape the willing... even on a ferrie :lol:

I created a new one, "No Animated Avatars".  I started placed it after I delete them.  I hope the missing avatars with the new member title is good enough clue this time.

360451[/snapback]

Oh thats priceless.

Eh, If they really had any real meaning, Shawn and Graham's would be "the benchmark for admin shame"

I have more forgiveness for Shawn as it seems he doesn't have time to log on, but Graham is an easier target because he posts but still is too busy to do anything.

......the world map I did which badly needs updating.

360503[/snapback]

Hey, no offense but you did that all by yourself. Besides, they wouldn't do that to you...

I created a new one, "No Animated Avatars".  I started placed it after I delete them.  I hope the missing avatars with the new member title is good enough clue this time.

360451[/snapback]

I've got this great animated Golgo 13 avatar sitting on my PC hard drive...

I hear air-raid sirens going off....

-Metal, that's a funny 'sig...

Edited by myk

personnaly I think my title should be changed since I am working at Edwards AFB, but oh well, something like "Col Millard is my Bitch!"

361166[/snapback]

lots of people work at Edwards AFB... should we call you gedunk biatch or maybe concession stand whore? Designated shrapnel recovery unit? jet fuel taste tester? ground target? :lol:

360451[/snapback]

I've got this great animated Golgo 13 avatar sitting on my PC hard drive...

361195[/snapback]

I kept the one with the cock too.

The best part about that was that some people were convinced it was mine. :lol:

361330[/snapback]

No no, the best part was when people thought YOUR cock was in MY avatar.