The Description Below Our Avatars

So, just to be clear:  We're saying c*ck around here now?

361367[/snapback]

You can say it on TV... Its just like pussy, ass, and bitch.

361372[/snapback]

Where exactly have you seen a primetime network television show use the word "c*ck?"

My friend, you're wrong. Unless they are referring to a chicken, you're just. . . wrong.

George Carlin would be rolling over in his grave, if he were dead.

H

Edit: Now that I think about it, when was the last time you saw "p*ssy" on a network television show?!?

Edited by Hurin

Edit:  Now that I think about it, when was the last time you saw "p*ssy" on a network television show?!?

361409[/snapback]

My PBS station is still running "Are You Being Served?". They try to work it in every episode.

Edited by JB0

Edit:  Now that I think about it, when was the last time you saw "p*ssy" on a network television show?!?

361409[/snapback]

My PBS station is still running "Are You Being Served?". They try to work it in every episode.

361411[/snapback]

PBS? Yes, but they are godless Communists and therefore have no sense of decency.

361409[/snapback]

I just watched End of Days on TV... Arnold says "stop being such a pussy!" and it was NOT edited out.

361409[/snapback]

I just watched End of Days on TV... Arnold says "stop being such a pussy!" and it was NOT edited out.

361414[/snapback]

I think they are relaxing things for movies nowadays. But, was that a network broadcast or a local station? Basic cable?

Also, we're getting side-tracked. I'm more interested in the original naughty word: c*ck. Where have you seen that?

H

361409[/snapback]

361411[/snapback]

PBS? Yes, but they are godless Communists and therefore have no sense of decency.

361412[/snapback]

Ah, of course. How silly of me to forget.

361409[/snapback]

361411[/snapback]

361412[/snapback]

Ah, of course. How silly of me to forget.

361416[/snapback]

I agree with Hurin the most.

In "Are You Being Served" a funny show by the way the word "PUSSY" is used by one character in refering to her pussy, cat that is. The joke of it is that others hearing might think she's talking around her actual.. s.

If you heard Arnold say "Stop being a pussy" in a movie. It might have been aired pass 10 pm at night. You can get away with some more than. Besides Arnold use of the word is using "Pussy" as a replacement for "scared" or something of the like.

In both cases the use of the "word" was not in very vulgar manner. I have yet to see Arnold on network TV say "I vant to pump you up in you pussy. Wit mien cock".

"The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

He is not only my Governor, but also the mesiah in my religion so I think if he uses the word it is ok.

"The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." 

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

He is not only my Governor, but also the mesiah in my religion so I think if he uses the word it is ok.

361440[/snapback]

I believe that's from a magazine. Though, I do recall him answering a similar question in more PG-rated language on video.

But, I stand by the point that "c*cK" is largely considered to be the most vulgar of the commonly used words for male genitalia. It's simply not used on television.

H

Edited by Hurin

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

361440[/snapback]

I believe that's from a magazine. Though, I do recall him answering a similar question in more PG-rated language on video.

But, I stand by the point that "c*cK" is largely considered to be the most vulgar of the commonly used words for male genitalia. It's simply not used on television.

H

361472[/snapback]

Hurin,

I want you to lovingly tug on my donger.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

361440[/snapback]

H

361472[/snapback]

What about when you cock the trigger? :D