Hi Im New Here, Just Wanted To Say Hi!!!

stuffparties

Hi everyone, been a loooong time lurker and finally decided to join! Everyone here seems so nice. Very happy to be a Macross collector especially when the GB 1S armor is out. Any guesses at what Yamato will release after this besides the VF 0? I myself would like a 1/48 VF-1D.

See you all later!!

Bye....

Welcome aboard stuffparties.

What Yamato will relase next after the 1/60 scale VF-0S is released this April is a subject of much debate and interest to everybody here.

Obviously, they will milk the 1/60 VF-0 molds as much as possible to recoup their tooling costs and release several VF-0 variants such as the VF-0D in hopefully both Shin (blue) and normal (grey) versions, VF-0A in both hopefully cannon-fodder and Shin colors, possibly even a VF-0B even though it doesn't appear in the anime, only as a Hasegawa model kit so far. A Reactive Armor set for the VF-0S would also be most welcome, as would the Ghost Booster.

Personally, I think the next new type of Yamato Macross mecha after the VF-0 will be a 1/60 SV-51 in hopefully Nora, Ivanov and cannon-fodder colors.

In the past Yamato have always stated that they would never make any 2-seater 1/48 VF-1 toys. But the toy industry is a highly changeable business and one should 'never say never'. While I've no evidence to back this up, I do have a hunch we will eventually see 1/48 2-seater VF-1D, VT-1 & VE-1 in the not too distant future (perhaps the first one by the end of this year)?

Of course, the holy grail of many-long time Yamato Macross toy collectors is a completely resculpted and larger scale YF-19 from Yamato.

Graham

welcome, have fun and spend more :D

357320[/snapback]

Hey Toonz who is that asian girl as your avtar? Is there more pics of her? She is so freakin cute. I cant stop starring at here!! ughhh :wub:

357336[/snapback]

thank bobe-pat for having this link in his sig, exo for starting it and making it sticky, mindy for hosting it, and everybody who has contributed so far...

"The Soon to be Legendary Hot Chick Cosplay Thread!!!"

http://www.animepunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=83

as for toonz girl... if your real nice to bobe-pat and send him gifts you might get invited to see the shrines ;)

welcome aboard and welcome to being broke :lol:

got any broken jetfires you want to sell :rolleyes:

hey... at least I said something relevant before asking the newbie that this time :lol::lol:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Yeah seeing what Yamato will bring is alot of fun because regardless it will be good. I mean come on...its Macross :p

357304[/snapback]

EXO: thanks for mentioning this, it brings to mind something I have been wondering...obviously the VB-6 was popular enough to warrant a second production run. However, I have been noticing that the Max Rau (which I still have yet to get) is in noticably shorter numbers than the Milia Rau. Did Yamato produce significantly fewer numbers of the Max Rau or was it just much more popular than Milia's for some reason? You'd figure they'd try to milk the molds and go ahead and produce the purple and even a wrong green one.

I still have a lot of Yamato's to go unfortunately...

EXO: thanks for mentioning this, it brings to mind something I have been wondering...obviously the VB-6 was popular enough to warrant a second production run.  However, I have been noticing that the Max Rau (which I still have yet to get) is in noticably shorter numbers than the Milia Rau.  Did Yamato produce significantly fewer numbers of the Max Rau or was it just much more popular than Milia's for some reason?  You'd figure they'd try to milk the molds and go ahead and produce the purple and even a wrong green one.

I still have a lot of Yamato's to go unfortunately...

357380[/snapback]

It does seem like there's more Millia Qraus out there vs the Max, because you can pretty much buy a Millia for $50 even though it comes with the figure and you cant get the Max for less than $75. That being said, I bought enough of the Millias to make sure I can customize if they don't come out with the green or purple ones.

357320[/snapback]

Hey Toonz who is that asian girl as your avtar? Is there more pics of her? She is so freakin cute. I cant stop starring at here!! ughhh :wub:

357336[/snapback]

thank bobe-pat for having this link in his sig, exo for starting it and making it sticky, mindy for hosting it, and everybody who has contributed so far...

as for toonz girl... if your real nice to bobe-pat and send him gifts you might get invited to see the shrines ;)

hey... at least I said something relevant before asking the newbie that this time :lol::lol:

357344[/snapback]

yeah animepunch has more :p

Would love to see the VF-D, VE-1, VT-1 though.

Welcome aboard stuffparties.

What Yamato will relase next after the 1/60 scale VF-0S is released this April is a subject of much debate and interest to everybody here.

Obviously, they will milk the 1/60 VF-0 molds as much as possible to recoup their tooling costs and release several VF-0 variants such as the VF-0D in hopefully both Shin (blue) and normal (grey) versions, VF-0A in both hopefully cannon-fodder and Shin colors, possibly even a VF-0B even though it doesn't appear in the anime, only as a Hasegawa model kit so far. A Reactive Armor set for the VF-0S would also be most welcome, as would the Ghost Booster.

Personally, I think the next new type of Yamato Macross mecha after the VF-0 will be a 1/60 SV-51 in hopefully Nora, Ivanov and cannon-fodder colors.

In the past Yamato have always stated that they would never make any 2-seater 1/48 VF-1 toys. But the toy industry is a highly changeable business and one should 'never say never'. While I've no evidence to back this up, I do have a hunch we will eventually see 1/48 2-seater VF-1D, VT-1 & VE-1 in the not too distant future (perhaps the first one by the end of this year)?

Of course, the holy grail of many-long time Yamato Macross toy collectors is a completely resculpted and larger scale YF-19 from Yamato.

Graham

357297[/snapback]

Welcome and have fun.  Say bye bye to a full wallet.  :D

You still have your wallet? You mean, you haven't pawned your wallet for more Macross stuff?

What kind of Macross collector are you?? :p;)

Well I have to carry ID in it just in case I get into a car accident. Money gone but it carries ID and medical cards. I can see a heart attack comming when I open my 1/48 GBP Set. :lol:

Edited by Mechafan

357320[/snapback]

357336[/snapback]

357344[/snapback]

Hi, thanks for the link. No I do not have any broken Jetfires for sale. Sorry. But I will be listing 2 Joon Valkyries for sale on Ebay soon. Both are loose each with their Gunpod. One is green and the other is red with the 1J head. Does anybody know how much I could get these for?

357320[/snapback]

357336[/snapback]

357344[/snapback]

Hi, thanks for the link. No I do not have any broken Jetfires for sale. Sorry. But I will be listing 2 Joon Valkyries for sale on Ebay soon. Both are loose each with their Gunpod. One is green and the other is red with the 1J head. Does anybody know how much I could get these for?

357624[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

I should have said 1/55 instead of jetfire :rolleyes:

loose joon's... just sell them as "vintage 80's" and you will get a lot more. I saw a boxed joon's milla [i assume that is the red vf-1j of which you speak] sell for over $200!!!!! If you don't want to be misleading in your auction figure about $40-$50 for the milla and perhaps more for the green as they don't come up that often. On the other hand I have every joon's boxed [unless somebody [/b]proves with pictures that they made a 1a] and I didn't spend more than $50 for any of them... some cheaper than half that. As I think about it... I might be interested in the green one as the one I have has slight sanding marks on the underside of the tail assembly. That and I could pull my ve out of my spare joon's box. That or if you decide to ebay them and somebody here wins and wants to trade me an empty reissue super box for a joon's box :rolleyes:

Would love some Octos and Cheyenne. Can't see it happening though.

357317[/snapback]

Those would be great, but what about a simple Tomahawk. Don't care if the Spartan or the Defender. They could go back and give us an ultra detailed standard Monster MKII version, even though they already gave us the VB-6.

Well after yamato has finished with zero and plus toys, I would like to see a perfect transforming VF-4. Then I can have the different valks lined up in order:

VF0, VF1, VF4, VF11, VF19.

357643[/snapback]

No no no, you've missed out on too much...you didn't put in the VF-9 Cutlass, VF-14 Vampire and the VF-17 Nightmare. Graham, ban him for overlooking the almighty VF-17!!! :p

What is the VF-17?

Would love some Octos and Cheyenne. Can't see it happening though.

357317[/snapback]

Those would be great, but what about a simple Tomahawk. Don't care if the Spartan or the Defender. They could go back and give us an ultra detailed standard Monster MKII version, even though they already gave us the VB-6.

Well after yamato has finished with zero and plus toys, I would like to see a perfect transforming VF-4. Then I can have the different valks lined up in order:

VF0, VF1, VF4, VF11, VF19.

357643[/snapback]

No no no, you've missed out on too much...you didn't put in the VF-9 Cutlass, VF-14 Vampire and the VF-17 Nightmare. Graham, ban him for overlooking the almighty VF-17!!! :p

358230[/snapback]