1/60 Gbp1s Custom

lordmasterprince

oooh, scary, just last night I was messing with my CFs and I thought it'd be neat if someone did a custom GBP for them... it's like you read my mind.  Very nice detail work, how does the valk look without the armor?

357221[/snapback]

Here is the VF1A without armor. I just dirty it up a bit since just very little part of it will be showing.(lazy,lazy..) :p

post-3307-1136352165_thumb.jpg

post-3307-1136352188_thumb.jpg

Just picked up 2 sets fo 1/48 GBP last night. At least one of them will be for repaint. Currently still brainstorming on colour theme. Any cool ideas ???

Currently I have these VF1 on hand and cannot make up my mine which ones should be wearing the GBPs? : DYRL red/black VF1S, DYRL red/black VF1A, yellow/black VF1S, Hikaru VF1J

Suggestions, anyone??? :unsure:

nice custom. I plan on making an anti gbp-1s soon. By that I mean as in the oiginal gbp it seemed suited for max, so everywhere it's red I'll make blue and everywhere it's blue I'll make read and my max and milla will sit side by side. Granted I have to do it 1/55 style but I still think it will be cool. It's how I plan on doing the pawns of my chess set... once I aquire the 1 crusader I need to complete it. 15 crusaders in a box of battletech bought by weight... why couldn't there have been 16 :blink:

I also want to do a camo gbp-1s at some point... either urban or artic, I haven't decided which yet. Then there is the musha gbp-1s I'll be doing once I feel confident enough scratch building and recasting. I love musha armor but would rather drill holes in resin gbp than a valk.

oh, oh... maybe a gbp seeker? No idea what purpose it would serve but it might look cool. Not like a gbp boosters were good for anything but jumping. Heck... I'll just get the shoulder missle launchers for all my 1/55's :rolleyes:

nice custom. I plan on making an anti gbp-1s soon. By that I mean as in the oiginal gbp it seemed suited for max, so everywhere it's red I'll make blue and everywhere it's blue I'll make read and my max and milla will sit side by side. Granted I have to do it 1/55 style but I still think it will be cool. It's how I plan on doing the pawns of my chess set... once I aquire the 1 crusader I need to complete it. 15 crusaders in a box of battletech bought by weight... why couldn't there have been 16 :blink:

I also want to do a camo gbp-1s at some point... either urban or artic, I haven't decided which yet. Then there is the musha gbp-1s I'll be doing once I feel confident enough scratch building and recasting. I love musha armor but would rather drill holes in resin gbp than a valk.

oh, oh... maybe a gbp seeker? No idea what purpose it would serve but it might look cool. Not like a gbp boosters were good for anything but jumping. Heck... I'll just get the shoulder missle launchers for all my 1/55's :rolleyes:

357384[/snapback]

I want to see your chess set. cant help with the battletech Crusader as its the one I could nt get. Got most of the rest. If you are really stuck send one over to me and I will get my old boss to cast you one He makes centrifuge casts in lead and silver.

Here's some ideas, I always thought the red one was cool. Looks like the last one I posted you just did, the VF-1S version looks kinda green but if it was black and white with yellow accents that would look pretty bitchin'

post-198-1136413176_thumb.jpg

post-198-1136413216_thumb.jpg

post-198-1136413243_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grayson72

Here's some ideas, I always thought the red one was cool.  Looks like the last one I posted you just did, the VF-1S version looks kinda green but if it was black and white with yellow accents that would look pretty bitchin'

357476[/snapback]

Damn, someone focked up that the illustration on the second pic. Still would like to see these come to fruition.

Here's some ideas, I always thought the red one was cool.  Looks like the last one I posted you just did, the VF-1S version looks kinda green but if it was black and white with yellow accents that would look pretty bitchin'

357476[/snapback]

Wow I thought I`d seen all the kits in that series.

357476[/snapback]

Damn, someone focked up that the illustration on the second pic. Still would like to see these come to fruition.

357500[/snapback]

I quite like the green, it would look great on a green Joons coloured Valk or the custom valk with Zentradi colours and logo.

357476[/snapback]

That's the box art that I used as reference. I was thinking doing a dark grey with yellow chest for VF1S. But the thing with dark colours scheme is it hides a lot of details of the piece (holes ,panel lines,etc).

I also have another weird idea of a repaint in SF3D(Ma.k) style. Just has a feeling that the design of GBP can somehow fits into the SF3D world....... :unsure:

WOW vewry nice !!!!!!

oooh, scary, just last night I was messing with my CFs and I thought it'd be neat if someone did a custom GBP for them... it's like you read my mind.  Very nice detail work, how does the valk look without the armor?

357221[/snapback]

Hey Jenius unless this guy finished in one night I think you caught his "thought echo" from a few weeks ago..your reading his mind.......LOL B))

WOW vewry nice !!!!!!

357221[/snapback]

Hey Jenius unless this guy finished in one night I think you caught his "thought echo" from a few weeks ago..your reading his mind.......LOL B))

357572[/snapback]

That's an very interesting point . May be we are all getting "thought echo" from the box art artist from 20+ years ago. :lol:

"I used my sixth, maybe my seventh sense" - supertroopers

Somehow I sensed that a CF GBP-1 was going to be made and i misinterpreted this psychic phenomenon as my own inspiration. Seriously, I wish I had any modeling skill... I have plenty of inspiration running around in this head of mine... either that or I'm still reading minds.