Trailer For Dead Or Alive The Movie

Hollywood is suffering from horriblly miscast characters...

consider the new Geisha movie out soon... whether or not Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Zhiyi look anywhere near Japanese aside, anybody else find it ironic that they're casting Chinese actors in a role that's the epitome of Japanese culture?

Well in regards to casting for looks, I recently saw a movie called "Chumscrubber" and there was this girl in it that reminded me of a video game character the minute she popped up on screen.

Her name is Camilla Belle and I think she's a dead ringer for Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII

misc32.jpg

misc31.jpg

post-515-1132827025.jpg

post-515-1132827037.jpg

Edited by chowyunskinny

My buddy at work showed me the link to the trailer and thought I'd share.

Whaddya think of it?

DOA Movie Trailer

Starring:

Devon Aoki  ....  Kasumi

Sarah Carter  ....  Helena Douglas

Natassia Malthe  ....  Ayane

Jaime Pressly  ....  Tina Armstrong

Holly Valance  ....  Christie Allen

Directed by

Corey Yuen

347159[/snapback]

OMGBBQ!!! :ph34r: This ladies are SUPER HOT!!!! :o

BTW, Might one to check this out: (Very nice comparisson pics) photo.gif

http://games.sina.com.cn/t/n/2005-06-20/1429112247.shtmlSmileMacross.gif

eek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gif

HOWEVER, :rolleyes: no matter how hot those ladies are, I'm still very afraid for this film, becuase the F**KERS at Hollywood might screw this one royally. <_<

Kasumi...

http://www.neotaku.com/doax/images/misc/misc_kasumi1.jpg

Devon Aoki...

http://www.fotos.org/galeria/data/502/3Devon-Aoki.jpg

Well I don't see what the problem is, they look totally alike...

Devon Aoki needs to be forgotten like 2Fast 2Furious...

In regards to the DOA movie, can anyone say Mortal Kombat Redux?  That has to be the hokiest shiite I have seen this century, bar-none...

347172[/snapback]

Hey Myk, is'nt Devon Aoki, i dont know too FLAT :D for the role. I mean the real Kasumi's got way better assets than her [Aoki], IMHO. :lol: Although Ms. Aoki does fit the role in the height deaprtment, I guess. :rolleyes::p

Edited by grss1982

Kasumi...

http://www.neotaku.com/doax/images/misc/misc_kasumi1.jpg

Devon Aoki...

http://www.fotos.org/galeria/data/502/3Devon-Aoki.jpg

In regards to the DOA movie, can anyone say Mortal Kombat Redux?  That has to be the hokiest shiite I have seen this century, bar-none...

347172[/snapback]

Oops....i spy something with my little eye.... :lol::lol::lol:

And Paul W.S Anderson rapes our adolescenthood yet again. :(

Edited by wolfx

347172[/snapback]

Devon Aoki needs about 10lbs of silicon adding before she can even think of playing Kasumi :p

Graham

347183[/snapback]

You got that right. ;)

Just to be sure Ms. Aoki should have assets similar to Yohsho's Kasumi avatar:

av-423.jpg

Worse than the Street Fighter movie? Not at all. Quite frankly, this movie fits in with Street Fighter along with the Mortal Kombat........films, if you want to call them that. Eventually, they will all be packed together into an "Ultimate cheesy video game/fighting movie collection." The trailer was so awful I found myself reaching for my copy of Alien Vs. Predator the movie. Not finding that, I decided to watch the second Resident Evil movie instead.

Oh, and THIS is the ONLY way Kasumi can EVER look:

av-423.jpg

Seeing Devon Aoki reminds me of that episode of "American Dad" where Steve and Roger the alien go on a double-date and Roger gets stuck with the mutt.

"But Steve... she's so ugly. Sooooooo ugly."

haha.. put it back in your pants guys. That movie looks frigging terrible! Bad video game adaption spliced with Charlie's Angels ball bustin' babes.

I laugh even harder that our failed aussie soapie b-grade star Holly Valance is in it. She must have worked for free to get in a move... ANY movie.

it does look like crap as far as i can see, it appearntly takes place on some island of ninjas and warriors. it sounds alot like a charlies angels version of mortal kombat and Street fighter. i will definetly pass on this one.

chris

Sounds like Fox Force Five
Mia: It was show about a team of female secret agents called "Fox Force Five."

Vincent (John Travolta): What?

Mia: "Fox Force Five." Fox, as in we're a bunch of foxy chicks. Force, as in we're a force to be reckoned with. Five, as in there's one..two ...three..four..five of us. There was a blonde one, Sommerset O'Neal from that show "Baton Rouge, she was the leader. A Japanese one, a black one, a French one and a brunette one, me. We all had special skills. Sommerset had a photographic memory, the Japanese fox was a kung fu master, the black girl was a demolition expert, the French fox' specialty was sex...

Vincent: What was your specialty?

Mia: Knives. The character I played,Raven McCoy, her background was she was raised by circus performers. So she grew up doing a knife act. According to the show, she was the deadliest woman in the world with a knife. But because she grew up in a circus, she was also something of an acrobat. She could do illusions, she was a trapeze artist -- when you're keeping the world safe from evil, you never know when being a trapeze artist's gonna come in handy. And she knew a zillion old jokes her grandfather, an old vaudevillian, taught her. If we would have gotten picked up, they would have worked in a gimmick where every episode I would have told a joke.

Sarah Carter is hot.

347162[/snapback]

lol what is that from? it sounds so familiar

Looks like a remake of Enter the Dragon spliced with the Fox Force Five show from Pulp Fiction, add in craptastic wanna-be Kill Bill-ish stuff, and you have a steaming pile of crap ready to be flushed down the toilet.

But the toilet's clogged when you try to flush it away. The plunger gets stuck, and you're still taking a leak.

So you should take off and nuke that toilet from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. :p

So you should take off and nuke that toilet from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure. :p

347243[/snapback]

Nuking it from orbit: The official solution to all your problems.

347288[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a minute here! Clearly, this is an intelligent species that we're dealing with, and I don't think that you or I or anybody has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them...

So you should take off and nuke that toilet from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure. :p

347243[/snapback]

347288[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a minute here! Clearly, this is an intelligent species that we're dealing with, and I don't think that you or I or anybody has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them...

347295[/snapback]

Wrong. Watch us. :p

347243[/snapback]

347288[/snapback]

347295[/snapback]

347298[/snapback]

Look, maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events but we just got our ASSES kicked pal!

347243[/snapback]

347288[/snapback]

347295[/snapback]

347298[/snapback]

Look, maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events but we just got our ASSES kicked pal!

347303[/snapback]

AF-FIR-MA-TIV

I saw Devon Aoki nipple poking out of that modeling picture 0_o

347317[/snapback]

It was probably in search of food :lol:

347321[/snapback]

Oops! Myk did it again...I honestly didn't even notice that wardrobe malfunction because she's so.........flat.

you gotta be kidding me...

when this comes out, I'm gonna stand out in front of the theater and kick everybody who buys a ticket for this's ass. and you know i'll be able to do it too cuz only super nerds that live in their parent's basement is gonna watch this crap.

DON'T SUPPORT CRAP MOVIES AND HOPEFULLY HOLLYWOOD WILL GET THE DRIFT.