1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Just so I can feel like I'm adding something...here's a shitty custom I did of a VT-1 from a Yamato VF-1A. Used model parts and magnets for the Fast Packs. I posted this years ago on the earlier version of this board...so some people might remember it.

Jet...

VT-14.jpg

VT-1.jpg

Gerwalk...

VT-10.jpg

VT-7.jpg

Batteroid...

VT-11.jpgVT-12.jpg

VT-13.jpgVT-15.jpg

Hmmm...never did get around to replacing the 1A head :lol:

-RF

Edited by Rider Faiz

Nice pics guys :) Now I'd like to see Gozdilla and Kensei's 1/48 squadron :p

Nice pics guys :) Now I'd like to see Gozdilla and Kensei's 1/48 squadron :p

325815[/snapback]

Next year mate, next year. I'm too busy, and besides I gotta sticker all of them, and then saave up for a dinner party and invite some Perth MW members....

You should find some black shades and a Ken doll leather jacket that fit the valk and then post a pic with the vulcan cannon.  "Al be back"

325824[/snapback]

yap... I agree with u :lol:

somehow the 1A pose still does not look menacing enuff.

I will try again later :p

Edited by Deimos

Nice collection, AAAJIN! But do you really think it's a good idea to be using that kind of light source in the case on your 1/48's? I was gonna install the one I bought for my DETOLF case (same model lamp from IKEA), but when I checked to see if the lamp works I found out that it's putting out an awful lot of heat. You might wanna double check and see if it is indeed safe to be used with you're valks ;):) .

yeah, I noticed that too...that's why I dont use the lamp all the time....I only turn it on for 1 minute at max, and then turn it off. Ive been too cautious (I think) that every time after I turn off the light, Ill check to see if the paint on the antennas has melted :ph34r::lol:

Edited by aaajin

Yeah, I noticed this as well. I started with halogens in my first two display cases and switched to Xenons for the second two. I believe the xenons produce friendlier light (no UV) but are still just as hot as the halogens :( I too only use them for a minute or two at a time. Really though, if you move your hand six inches down from the light source it doesn't seem hot enough to really do any damage. The xenon lights let you angle them though so you can angle them out to the glass (although this means less light to all the toys).

yeah, I noticed that too...that's why I dont use the lamp all the time....I only turn it on for 1 minute at max, and then turn it off. Ive been too cautious (I think) that every time after I turn off the light, Ill check to see if the paint on the antennas has melted  :ph34r:  :lol:

327555[/snapback]

Another Detolf-er!  Those little cubes will be packed in no time!

327496[/snapback]

Lets see your Hikaru Collection that I have noticed below your Millia collection

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Another Detolf-er!  Those little cubes will be packed in no time!

327496[/snapback]

Lets your Hikaru Collection that I have noticed below your Millia collection

328066[/snapback]

Oh don't worry, pics of that will be available in due time... I'm waiting until all my Hikkies are dressed up in their GBPs before I take any pics though. Sadly I think the box containing my Taka GBP-1 was stolen!

I just got a Milia JM too so I think I'll have to snap another pic and see if the Detolf cube doesn't just appear to be solid red :)

For Valk-1S:

My shelf display previously when I got 5 VF-1S from Tamim:

post-466-1126699927_thumb.jpg

the exception is the FAST Packed one is the middle of the top shelf. I took down this display before I got the other two VF-1S Hikaru's later. I was also limited in FAST Packs back then, so Hikaru had Roy's.

Here is the most important shot. Note the missing "hook" to secure the FAST Packs if you flip the valk upside down.

post-466-1126700178_thumb.jpg

Another view:

post-466-1126700305_thumb.jpg

Side:

post-466-1126700648_thumb.jpg

Hope that's alright. I haven't got my digital camera at the moment, no stored pics without FAST Packs either.

post-466-1126700508_thumb.jpg

Edited by kensei

Another...

V!C

328706[/snapback]

I like this pic. It has a feel of being a premonition of what's to come. If you look at the right leg the details seem to stand out more (more commanding) and show the colors of the skull leader on the small fin of the leg.

Pretty neat. :)

this little guy really has nothing to do with the title but i thought i'd just share it anyway.  hate to say it but TV max is one of my favorite valk so naturally i had to make myself a mini TV max out of one of them banprestos.  :rolleyes:

329198[/snapback]

Shouldn't your TV Max fighter numbers be 103 instead of 013? :huh:

329518[/snapback]

yeah it should be 103. didn't think you'd notice that <_< when i requested for the waterslide decals from devin, i think he forgot to put in the numbers 103 when i said i have a TV max. well,,, it's either he forgot or just that he couldn't do it, so i just used dyrl 013 which is better than nothing. i could have cut the numbers up and rearranged them but didn't feel like it. :rolleyes:

329518[/snapback]

yeah it should be 103. didn't think you'd notice that <_< when i requested for the waterslide decals from devin, i think he forgot to put in the numbers 103 when i said i have a TV max. well,,, it's either he forgot or just that he couldn't do it, so i just used dyrl 013 which is better than nothing. i could have cut the numbers up and rearranged them but didn't feel like it. :rolleyes:

329530[/snapback]

I thought TV Max's 1A had the number 111? I'm pretty sure it was. His 1J is numbered 202.

Can anyone please tell me, what scale are those little variable Bampresto VF-1? I have a CF only, and he stands next to my Konig Monster. I'm really hoping the are 1:100 scale.

Thanks,

V!C

329672[/snapback]

They are about the same size (just a few mils) smaller than the 1/100 Taka/Banddai VFs.

this little guy really has nothing to do with the title but i thought i'd just share it anyway.  hate to say it but TV max is one of my favorite valk so naturally i had to make myself a mini TV max out of one of them banprestos.  :rolleyes:

329198[/snapback]

Numbers, shmumbers..Excellent customs!!!