Starwars EP. 4, 5 and 6

Toonz

chewie - who gives a rat ass, anyone can say UUUUUGHHH!

Light bulb!

What about Master P?

For the soundtrack portion of the film, Master P and No Limit productions will be responsible for recording an new muscial score for the films with such soon to beloved classics such as "Storm Troopin' ", "F*** the Dark Side", "Bitch the Force ain't stong in you!", "Vader Hater" and lastly "Greedo got capped".

If I'm not mistaken I believe that Keira Knightley was already in a starwars movie.  I heard that she played one of padme's hand maidens in episode one.

She did, and honestly, she should have been playing Padme.

but natalie portman has more of a booty... i would've loved to see that nympho josie maran as padame tho... :rolleyes:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

I say again:

Obi-Wan: SHATNER!

"Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power.  It's an energy field. . . created.  By.  All.  Living.  Things.  Midichlorians present in our. . . blood. . . KHAAAN!"
Edited by Hurin

A point I'd like to bring up:

Most people think Kiera Knightley's role is much smaller in Ep 1 than it was. She's not some random background handmaiden, she's THE decoy. As in, if you ever see the Queen talking to a Handmaiden---Natalie's the handmaiden and Kiera's the Queen. There was never any CG or bluescreen etc for those scenes. There are quite a few "white-faced queen" outfits that Natalie never wore--it's Kiera for every scene. If there's only "Padme the Handmaiden" or only "Queen Amidala" on screen, then it's Natalie. But if there's any interaction, or a "highly visible handmaiden onscreen near the queen", then it's Kiera in white makeup with Natalie standing near by.

Basically--when in white makeup, they're utterly impossible to tell apart. And the voices were "modified" in post to sound more 'regal', so they sound alike too.

Photochop rosie odonels head onto jabba and it would be ready for filming. Or roseanne. throw some twinkie wrappers around for set dressing.

I was going to say what David said but he beat me to it.

Edited by HWR MKII

Uhm, apologies to all the Kiera fans out there, but the picture Toonz posted? When I saw the first one I shuddered.. it was like seeing a head on a stick. Something's awfully wrong with that... thing in the picture.

A point I'd like to bring up:

Most people think Kiera Knightley's role is much smaller in Ep 1 than it was.  She's not some random background handmaiden, she's THE decoy.  As in, if you ever see the Queen talking to a Handmaiden---Natalie's the handmaiden and Kiera's the Queen.  There was never any CG or bluescreen etc for those scenes.  There are quite a few "white-faced queen" outfits that Natalie never wore--it's Kiera for every scene.  If there's only "Padme the Handmaiden" or only "Queen Amidala" on screen, then it's Natalie.  But if there's any interaction, or a "highly visible handmaiden onscreen near the queen", then it's Kiera in white makeup with Natalie standing near by. 

Basically--when in white makeup, they're utterly impossible to tell apart.  And the voices were "modified" in post to sound more 'regal', so they sound alike too.

Which is rather sad. I actually saw Episode 1 on TV, I didn't even realise it was a separate person (thought Pad-Me simply did double duty).

Aren't there other candidates for Leia? Can't be all in favour of Kiera right? I can't think of one offhand because I'm really not too familiar with actresses nowadays.

SW OT should be left the hell alone, with the possible exception of complete removal of the Ewoks from ROTJ, replaced instead perhaps by Wookies.

Oh yeah and that pussy bounter hunter Boba Fett should scream like a schoolgirl (or girlie-man) as he plumets into the Sarlac.

Graham

I dont know how people feel and *takes cover* people might think i am weird but, after watching episode III, all the space fights, light saber fights just seem too boring and plain to me now =/. The space battle in the begining was just amazing, compare it to ROTJ, ROTJ can use some more cgi star ships, x-wings, tie fighters shooting the hell out of eachother. Does anyone else feel the same?

can use some more cgi star ships, x-wings, tie fighters shooting the hell out of eachother. Does anyone else feel the same?

Just say 'NO' to cgi spaceships.

I want them to use actual physical models, looks much better IMO.

Graham

The space battle in the begining was just amazing, compare it to ROTJ, ROTJ can use some more cgi star ships, x-wings, tie fighters shooting the hell out of eachother. Does anyone else feel the same?

No.

The Revenge of the Sith space battle is about one of the most boring space battles I have ever seen in modern day. The images look amazing, but the ships and everything else moved like they couldn't break the 25mph speed limit.

A New Hope's space battle is very fast-paced and is much more exciting. If Return of the Jedi used the same CGI animation, it'll look incredibly stupid.

Excepting the fact that the Star Wars saga is entirely controlled by Lucas, not 20th Century Fox. If he doesn't want to do a remake, it won't happen. When he dies, control of the property is supposed to be passed on to his kids. So unless Jett Lucas has a bit of "Christopher Tolkien" in him, we won't be seeing any remakes.

Lucas will die sometime. And when he does, what do you think the kids will do? Maintain their father's "artistic integrity" (which many fans will argue that Lucas didn't do for himself)? Or sell out for more money? I'm betting on sell out.

ts good to see that someone else agrees with me about topher grace being luke

I'll third it. Topher's a better actor than Mark Hammil, anyway.

Han Solo: Russel Crowe

Are you out of your mind, Hurin?!

I'll second the Bruce Campbell vote, or maybe throw one in for Owen Wilson.

Ewan McGregor is the best choice for Obi-wan, since it'd maintain the look/feel of the prequel trilogy. Antonio Banderas? Um... he could maybe be a wookie...

Lucas will die sometime. And when he does, what do you think the kids will do?

I've never met them, or even seen them interviewed, so I don't really have any opinion on them one way or the other. But hey, if you feel comfortable making statements like that, then more power to ya. But considering Lucas' net wealth, I hardly think any of those kids will ever "need" any more money though.

Bruce Campbell FTW.

Bruce Campbell can't act, and he knows it, and embraces it. Making him funny as hell.

Han Solo? maybe he has the looks, but he can't act so: No.

second post...

just a thought, has it ever occured to anyone else that the only good things ever to come from lucas had harrison ford in them?

has it occured to you that SW and indiana jones is like the only thing hes put out. ;) unless he did some B fims i missed, i love B movies. :p

second post...

just a thought, has it ever occured to anyone else that the only good things ever to come from lucas had harrison ford in them?

has it occured to you that SW and indiana jones is like the only thing hes put out. ;) unless he did some B fims i missed, i love B movies. :p

3 Star Wars Films (w/out Ford)

Howard the Duck

Willow

Young Indianda Jones Chronicles

Tucker: The Man and His Dream

RadioLand Murders

Labyrinth

The Land Before Time

And that's only a partial list. . .

Edited by Hurin

Howard the duck, thats the one i was trying to remember, i was thinking there was one movie he did that was an out and out complete dud. i do like labyrinth and the 1ST land before time, the rest were stupid and good examples of how america kills great ideas.

second post...

Howard the Duck

Willow

RadioLand Murders

Labyrinth

The Land Before Time

well i had no idea GL was sucking it that bad....

Howard the Duck - this movie sucked ass, completely retarded in every way.

Willow - you are great! NOT! another suckfest!

Young Indianda Jones Chronicles - LAME!

Tucker: The Man and His Dream - enjoyed it but it wasn't great and dragged along.

RadioLand Murders - never heard of it but it probably sucked

Labyrinth - sorry but i didn't like this flick either

The Land Before Time - the dinosaur cartoon movie? missed it.

Howard the Duck

Willow

RadioLand Murders

Labyrinth

The Land Before Time

How many of those did he actually write and direct? And while you're at it, why don't you analyse Ford's less than stellar non-Lucas/Spielberg resume. Or are you a closet "Regarding Henry" fan? :lol:

second post...

Howard the Duck

Willow

RadioLand Murders

Labyrinth

The Land Before Time

How much of that is Lucas through and through, and how much of that are the other people doing the real work behind the films?

I don't know about most of those, but Lucas was just the executive produced for Tucker. Most of what I liked about that film, I'd give credit to Coppala for direction.

EDIT: Bsu beats me to the punch!

Edited by mikeszekely

Howard the Duck

Willow

Tucker:  The Man and His Dream

RadioLand Murders

Labyrinth

The Land Before Time

How many of those did he actually write and direct? And while you're at it, why don't you analyse Ford's less than stellar non-Lucas/Spielberg resume. Or are you a closet "Regarding Henry" fan? :lol:

Whoa there! I wasn't analyzing anything. Haterist asserted that he hadn't done anything else. . . and I provided a list of the things he's done.

As for Harrison Ford. . .

Witness

Blade Runner

Jack Ryan Series

The Fugitive

Presumed Innocent

Frantic

The Mosquito Coast

Again, a (very) partial list of blockbusters and/or critically well-regarded films.