Starwars EP. 4, 5 and 6

Toonz

I dunno, the Jedi (PT) don't really seem to have a problem with killing their enemies.

After Dooku's death in ROTS, Obi-Wan congratulates Anakin for killing him. Later in the film, Yoda determines that he and Obi-Wan must "destroy" the Sith (I assume "destroy" means "shank da bitches").

The Jedi may not have come right out and threatened their enemies with death ("I'm gonna cut you, bitch" would be an un-Jedi-like quote) but they don't seem to mind slicing and dicing their foes to win the fight.

Lightsabers don't come with a stun-mode.

Obi Wan was unconscious when Anakin killed Dooku. As far as he knows, Dooku was killed during the saber fight, not while on his knees defenseless.

And of course, they kill with their sabers, I never said they fought with the intent to not injure. The Jedi do not seek out battle, they fight in defense of themselves and others.

The Jedi do not seek out battle, they fight in defense of themselves and others.

Riiight, and the clone wars were what?

Its pretty clear that the Jedis were fighting for what they percieved as good all along.

Oh, what's that? In defense of others? Oh my, didn't I just say that?

The Jedi do not seek out battle, they fight in defense of themselves and others.

Riiight, and the clone wars were what?

Its pretty clear that the Jedis were fighting for what they percieved as good all along.

Oh, what's that? In defense of others? Oh my, didn't I just say that?

I thought the clone wars was about keeping the Republic from falling apart because planetary systems wanted to leave?