Happy 10th Anniversary Macross Compendium

Shawn

Thanks to every Macross fan who visited and everyone else who became fans after visiting!

Fortunately, thanks to time zones, it's still the birthday today. I also can't believe it's been ten years, three servers, two American presidents, and five Japanese prime ministers. I'll be adding more memories on the April 16th update: namely, email messages of congratulations and reminiscences from Shin "Caffeine IV Tube" Kurokawa, Carl "Gainax Can Do No Wrong" Horn, and others (with everyone's okay).

Thanks for the fun so far and to come!

I'd just like to second what everyone else has said.

An invaluable resource for idiotic fanboys arguing which mech would win in a fight(me, sadly), as well as the more rational people that just want some of the details that aren't animated.

An invaluable resource for idiotic fanboys arguing which mech would win in a fight(me, sadly), as well as the more rational people that just want some of the details that aren't animated.

Indeed. This site could perhaps have settled more fanboy arguments than any other site in any genre...

OK, maybe not. But it still has settled a lot! :)

Edited by Prime