Check these outrageous prices

Solscud007

christ those are pricey. especially the 19. i picked up my 11B FB for a 100 shipped but this, good god. i feel sorry for whoever buys them, especially since the 11 and the 21 are about 65 each that i've seen. i hope they dont sell, cause whoever buys them is getting stiffed.

christ those are pricey. especially the 19. i picked up my 11B FB for a 100 shipped but this, good god. i feel sorry for whoever buys them, especially since the 11 and the 21 are about 65 each that i've seen. i hope they dont sell, cause whoever buys them is getting stiffed.

I feel sorry for kanata, 2 days after he will buy them yamato will come out with the liquid stone version of the yf-19 for a fraction of the price but hes spent all his money so he can't afford to buy anything till 1 day after all stock is long gone :p

thats just the nerd who owns the comic stores way of showing off his collection.. :rolleyes:

sure, he'll sell it to you for that price but he's not expecting anyone to buy it..

these guys are just a-holes. when I went there last year and asked about the prices they told me it was because yamato went out of business so those were super rare.

When I told them yamato was still in business they said they meant the toys weren't going to be produced again and that's why they were so expensive.

When I told them that you could buy them on ebay for around a hundred bucks, they said that those were the FP versions made by a different company.

when they saw I was about to ask another question they got very rude and told me those were the prices.

These guys are just ripping off fans.

haha, the funny thing is the lady didn't catch him taking the picture. She only caught him trying to take a picture of the gogaigar box and told him no pictures. :p:D:lol:

Annnndd where is this place located? And why would they think anyone be crazy enough to buy valkyries for that price? Then again I retract that question considering that their might be someone crazy enought to do it.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

It was some girl running the show, when one of us was paying for our stuff she told the guy handing the merchandise "just give it to him!" when he was trying to get a bag for it. When he asked whether or not we cared for the bag the girl gave him an annoyed look like..."what the f'k did I just tell you." :lol: It was kind funny. It's ok though, the service was good at the cafe we were at before.

Mitsuwa mall in Chicago has a toy store that's been selling Bandai, Yamato, and even Banpresto Valkyries at far higher prices than you could get them online. I've also seen dealers at anime conventions trying to sell everything from Macross Plus to the 1/48 scale Yamatos at several times the going price.I don't think I've seen anyone actually buy them, though Not at those crazy prices.

Still, I hope I can get a few more 1/60's and a couple more 1/48's before their prices skyrocket even from the online stores. I had to scour the net to find an Elintseeker, and I haven't seen any Max VF-1J 1/48ths anywhere.

Well, you can always slap on any pricetag you want...getting the item sold is another question ;)

If there is a Buyer...he or she is either blind, has a sugar mummy or daddy or just won the lottery :lol:

Not sure which version it is though but the 21 can be had as little as US$40 over here, new mib from shops!

The most sought after from the M+ line is still the 19 (any edition and flavour, even the VF-19A) and then comes the 11 with Fast Packs ;) I guess the 21 never really made it.

Hey guys I got my YF-19 2nd version at a flee market for only $20! He also sold me his 1/60 valks for $10 a piece. The guy selling it was a fan in need of money and I was more than happy to help out. Miricals do happen sometimes! ^_^

u from malaysia? lemme know some more~! ;)

i found a site with some yammie 1/60's there pretty picked over but they have i think 4 different types left at about 40 bucks. www.gundamstoreandmore.com they have good service and decent shipping. So Radd you might wanna hop over there and see if they have anything you want.

So ah, what is a 21 worth nowadays anyhow?

Ebay only seems to get the FP versions.

I also want to know how much the 1st ed of the 21 is worth....I already have an idea what the 1st ed of the 11B is and the 3 different versions of the 19..... <_<