1/72 Resin Monster Model!

AlphaHX

P.p...p...pp .please slow down. my bank account needs a rest. PLEASE!

405868[/snapback]

I need to quote that. :p Other than that, Phalanx would be cool. Like the other destroids. Hmm, can anyone say how big is Phalanx in 1/72 btw?

Edited by Sdf-1

Mike, Captain America says than he are interested into make the others 1/72 Destroids... so maybe you can go directly with the YF-19 building...

I think you should talk with Captain about the Destroids proyect.

Regards! :)

Edited by cool8or

Mike, Captain America says than he are interested into make the others 1/72 Destroids... so maybe you can go directly with the YF-19 building...

I think you should talk with Captain about the Destroids proyect.

Regards! :)

406174[/snapback]

Talked with him yesterday, i will be doing the 1/32 YF-19, and it looks like he will be doing the Phalanx... if i had known that he was interested in doing one i would not have considered it, last thing i want to do is step on anyones feet...

My shop is starting to fill up with monster parts, i will take a pic over the weekend :)

Edited by mslz22

How about from 19th to seventh?  I don't wanna step on a certain monster junkie's toes.

406843[/snapback]

I suggest you drop it, the guy has access to tanks....real ones

How about from 19th to seventh?  I don't wanna step on a certain monster junkie's toes.

406843[/snapback]

I suggest you drop it, the guy has access to tanks....real ones

406971[/snapback]

Hey, I'm just playin' around. I'll wait my turn just like anybody else. I'm just a little anxious to get mine.

any idea yet when you will be taking money and shipping?

Thanks

407075[/snapback]

I want to ship Devins to him this week, i owe him for the decal sheets..I am hoping to contact the first 5 people for payment mid week, with the understanding that they will ship early the following week, i have been casting and if i can keep up the pace i should be able to cast 1 or 2 a day, depending on other obligations i would like to see at least 5 ship every week....

mike

:D

I want to ship Devins to him this week, i owe him for the decal sheets..I am hoping to contact the first 5 people for payment mid week, with the understanding that they will ship early the following week, i have been casting and if i can keep up the pace i should be able to cast 1 or 2 a day, depending on other obligations i would like to see at least 5 ship every week....

mike

407091[/snapback]

Dang! I could be in the 2nd batch because someone wants 2 of them in front of me. I am in awe of just one monster. :blink: . Where ya going to put 2?

not trying to bump just curious about the plans for the team although HWR is right behind me so I better be carful. :wacko::wacko::p

Edited by Robert S

any idea yet when you will be taking money and shipping?

Thanks

407075[/snapback]

mike

407091[/snapback]

Hey cool I'm # 5 on the list, *rubs HWR's face in it* :rolleyes:

I popped in to see how the project was going (SHAWEEeeeet castings by the way!). This thread is gettin' a bit threatening so I'm ducking out before someone starts shooting plasma, or worse, 40cm shells! :lol: - MT