1/72 Resin Monster Model!

AlphaHX

Hey, I was thinking it would be cool if someone built a 1/72 monster that had been modified as a launcher for the 1/72 valk booster! :D

That would be an incredible all-terrain valk launcher with strike/self defense capabilities! :blink::lol:

c'mon HWR you know you could do it! ;)

Two monsters in one room would look pretty sick.  :p

405259[/snapback]

That's what I'll have as soon as I get this thing in my hands, the new detailed one and the old school 1/72 one.

I have a really good reason for you not get two HWR, cuz the one with the booster on it's back would look really stupid. :lol:

Edited by Grayson72

Ok I'm back....where was I...Vacation, as of my last post i forgot i was on vacation last week, to be more specific my wife was on vacation last week which resulted in the following for the last 6 days....

7:30 AM "Do you think i can get out to the shop to do some work today..."

"Maybe later, lets get xyz done..."

12 Noon See above

3pm See above

Rinse and repeat and you get the picture....lots of yardwork this week, putting swingsets together etc etc....

I can't complain too much 51 weeks out of the year she is very cool about my crazy schedule, she gets 5 weeks vacation and only asks me to spend 1 with her....

Got an early release yesterday and poured the new body mold, the one cool thing that i got to do last week........

BP for the next scratch build, and started tinkering with a couple of the parts, when i get a casting from the new mold i will sneak in a peak, that will be on the back burner for a while while i cast Monsters.....one hint, it's 1/32 scale and not a VF-1......

BP for the next scratch build, and started tinkering with a couple of the parts, when i get a casting from the new mold i will sneak in a peak, that will be on the back burner for a while while i cast Monsters.....one hint, it's 1/32 scale and not a VF-1......

405544[/snapback]

You are an evil man, teasing the obsessed masses like this.........

405544[/snapback]

You are an evil man, teasing the obsessed masses like this.........

405551[/snapback]

Sorry, but you will get a pic tomorrow...or maybe today :), hopefully there will be enough interest to make it worth making a kit, i ran the idea by Jesse and he was excited about it.

Any future projects should go much quicker, for a couple of reasons. I am much better at scratchbuilding now, and faster. To be honest i considered scrapping the monster project a couple of times because the parts that i built first were not a nice as the later parts, most of that has been fixed but that took time. I think the next kit will be much nicer overall, just because i have gotten better at the scratchbuilding.

Also, i have started to turn away commision work, i would like to just concentrate on my projects....most of which may be macross releated...

thanks....

mike

Hmmmm...... 1/32....Macross....... Kit...... I don't even know if I want to know, the thought frightens me.

My first thought was the fan racer, or maybe a destroid. Either way, I am totally excited by the thought of something big and Macrossy :)

Another Valkyries? mmmhmm I don´t know... <_<

Mike, if you complete the line of Destroids? (In 1/72) ;)

Ok, i am 10 Times happier with the new mold for the body, the panel lines are better, the seam lines are better, it has put a huge smile on my face :) , a $300.00 worth of mold material smile but a smile none the less....pic of casting from the new mold along with a sneak at what maybe the next kit...hope you can figure it out!

DSCF0008.jpg

Another Valkyries? mmmhmm I don´t know... <_<

Mike, if you complete the line of Destroids? (In 1/72)  ;)

405664[/snapback]

I am seriously considering this, it would be faster and much cheaper (for me and you) than the 1/32 i have in mind, i don't think i would abandon the 1/32, just push it back a notch behind the Phalanx....

Lookin' good, Mike! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these kits, although I have no idea where I am going to display the behemoth when it's done. That wing looks like it belongs to a YF-19, but I could be way off.... :unsure:

Ok, i am 10 Times happier with the new mold for the body, the panel lines are better, the seam lines are better, it has put a huge smile on my face :) , a $300.00 worth of mold material smile but a smile none the less....pic of casting from the new mold along with a sneak at what maybe the next kit...hope you can figure it out!

DSCF0008.jpg

405807[/snapback]

B...b...b...behind what? what was that?

405829[/snapback]

Breath Sean, breath. Get a paper bag you're hyper-ventilatin'.

DSCF0008.jpg

405807[/snapback]

That's a VF/YF-19 wing right there.

Do I win? Do I win a 1/32 YF-19!!!

edit: oops, didn't see Anasazi guessed first, damb you decal boy!

RT Junky didn't specify which "bird", so he doesn't win...

Edited by Viceland

Yep the wing is for a 1/32 YF-19, which i would love to do, but is quite complicated, so i am very much considering a 1/72 scale Phalanx first because it would be a much faster build and i am sure i can get the price in the $100 or so range....

mike

HWR MKII  Posted Today, 04:35 PM

P.p...p...pp .please slow down. my bank account needs a rest. PLEASE!

Yah!! too many great kits from great kit makers being pushed out too fast for my wallet to keep up! :p But I say if you cast it......we'll find a way to buy it. B)) (now how much is blood plasma worth?)

DSCF0008.jpg

405807[/snapback]

That's a VF/YF-19 wing right there.

Do I win? Do I win a 1/32 YF-19!!!

edit: oops, didn't see Anasazi guessed first, damb you decal boy!

RT Junky didn't specify which "bird", so he doesn't win...

405852[/snapback]

Ahhh, but I'd already confirmed it through PM before posting..... didn't want to ruin the fun for the rest of you ;) . So I'll be getting the free, and first, kit off the production line after all, right Mike :D:lol: ? Mike :) ? Mike :blink: ? Mike :( ?