1/72 Resin Monster Model!

AlphaHX

i have started building the next Macross project....all i will say it that it will be 1/2000 scale at just about 28 inches long :)

IPB Image

Wheres my wallet at.

At least now I dont have to bother looking for a kit on eBay.

Edited by big F

Ok, the last couple of kits with the exception of jardann (who just paid recently) have shipped as well as the decals that were missing from a couple of peoples kits. If anyone still wants a kit i need to hear from you in the next handful of days (except for Netpunesurvey, prior arrangement), i am closing down the casting shop for the winter very soon so i can concentrate on scratchbuilding, and because of the cold new england winters.

Thanks to everyone who got a kit, i hope to see some builds :)

Mike...

PS, this kit may be available again in the spring but i can't be sure.....

Seriously, you do deserve a huge thank you. Keep up the great work man, I can't wait to see what you come up with in the "off season"!

Nudge, nudge ;);)

Not much of an off season, or at least not in the way baseball players get to relax :) , I think i will take a week or so off, it's been since may 05 since i took any real time off...after that the Macross and the Yf19...

• 2 weeks later...

Right now just the thread at my website, which needs the last couple of steps, i will complete it in the next couple of weeks, i have been just frantic trying to get everything done before i close the casting shop in the next week or so.

thanks

mike

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another couple of weeks and i will complete the remolding of the parts that need it and i will start taking orders, i am moving back into my big casting shop and that will take most of the week. It may snow again this week in CT if you can believe it :(

couple of quick pics to save searching, i should also add that i will finish up the instructions once i get some parts cast up from the new batch...

mike

Search for the thread "monster and defender"

Thanks guys!

I truly hope Yamato will finish their 1/60 Monster someday. It'd be the only way for me to ever own a Monster since;

1) I couldn't make a model to save my live.

2) I haven't got the funds to commision one of these.

:(

Guess I'll just ever to drool over these pics instead.

1/60!!!!??? :o No way!! It Should have 1 mt length!!! :lol:

I think that 1/72 it's the bigger model that we can expect... ^_^

1/60!!!!??? :o No way!! It Should have 1 mt length!!! :lol:

I think that 1/72 it's the bigger model that we can expect... ^_^

That would be like the size of a Sheltland Pony Motorize it and you could ride it to work "YEEEEHAAAR Rid em Cowboy"

Ehem !!

Sorry couldnt resist.

Actually, they were halfway there.

IPB Image.

Now they just have to finish what they started.

Unbelievable!!! I don´t want to think in the Price.... :o:wacko:

I want that prototype! I feel the 1/72 one is too small now.

Mike can we have a 1/60 scale one next time :p

If i thought i could sell enough of them i would make a 1/60 or a 1/48...the monster really is my all time favorite mecha ever.....

If i thought i could sell enough of them i would make a 1/60 or a 1/48...the monster really is my all time favorite mecha ever.....

1/48!!!

Oh Man.... We should be millionairs to can purchase it...

It will be like a Pony!! Our childrens will mount it like Kamjin... :p