1/48 Two Seater Conversion Kits

Mechamaniac

Hi all.

I thought I'd chime-in on the topic, since there has been a slight restructuring of my schedule.

Long story short, the VF-1J conversion won't commence until early August, as another project I'm currently on is going to take longer than projected. I'm still in for the long-haul; the haul will just take a lil' longer.

That's alright you know. Probably a wise move even if intentional, with the upcoming GBP Armour and the CF, funds are going to be short for most people. But good to know that you are still in.

I for one, can wait.

BTW, can you colour the parts as they are produced, or do you have to do them by batches? I want to get a couple of different coloured sets you see, and I am wondering if I can cheat a little by substituting CF bodies for the Hikaru VF-1D and Max VF-1J for the Virgin Road. IF that is the case, I will purchase extra CF's!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
yeahh we need picturess :)  :D  :p

327322[/snapback]

Knowing the Captn' will get first a rough sculpt and with the second round of pics the conversion kit will almost be finished :lol::lol:

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

yeahh we need picturess :)  :D  :p

327322[/snapback]

Knowing the Captn' will get first a rough sculpt and with the second round of pics the conversion kit will almost be finished :lol::lol:

327385[/snapback]

:D Oh, leave the guy alone boys, you know that he is gonna come up with something good as soon as he can.

We're gonna have to pull 'im from the modelling boys and lock him up.

if we were lucky enough to have this carry through to a VT-1 & VE-1 conversions,will the same cockpit & canopy developed for this 1D be used in these? .i think the canopy is slightly different on those,as it bubbles out more on the sides as apposed to the 1D with just a regular VF canopy elongated to accomidate the 2nd pilot.would we go as far as to address this minor detail,or just use the 1D style 1 & be happy to have a VT or VE?