OFFICIAL dumbest looking toy

Since I've started being attracted to colecting toys (mostly japanese) I've had some serious eye sores. I think it is now time to reveal your all time favorite dumbest looking toys.

May I start the thread by submitting my very own dumbass toys:

The mermaid & Nether gundam

My guess is these are both psychological warfare gundams, made and designed to make the opponent laugh so hard they just die. The other explanation I could find is maybe that the "fish" gundam sits in front to the "fan" gundam and the fish smell is blown upon a village killing everyone instantly but then, then the "'fish" gundam needs to hide real quick because of all the cats that may be attracted and would get sucked down it's turbines...

:p

post-26-1107730698_thumb.jpg

Edited by Montarvillois

To me, and for those old enough to remember. The dumbest toy ever is the "Hugo, the man of a thousand faces" toy. At 8 years old, I actualy menaced leaving the house if my parents that if they'd buy it for me. Fcuk that toy is sick...

still have nightmare about it.

LOL !

HugoBox.jpg

Edited by Montarvillois

Pretty much the robot mode of every Transformer (vehicle mode is generally ok). Masterpeice Optimus is excluded as even I admit it was a well designed nice looking toy.

(Ducks and runs for cover to avoid the thrown rocks and lynch mob of angry tranny fans).

Oh and those bloody stupid looking (IMO) Sentai robot toys as well.

Um......and any combining robot which has Trains for shoulders.

But overall, I have to agree with Montravillois that those G-Gundam toys are probably the all time dumbest looking mecha toys ever.

Graham

To me, and for those old enough to remember. The dumbest toy ever is the "Hugo, the man of a thousand faces" toy. At 8 years old, I actualy menaced leaving the house if my parents that if they'd buy it for me. Fcuk that toy is sick...

LOL !

HugoBox.jpg

Oh SHEE-IT! My brother had one of those! Jeezus, it was the freakiest thing ever. My brother never played with it because it scared the crap out of him. My mom ended up dumping it off at a Goodwill station or something if I remember right...

LOL !

HugoBox.jpg

Oh....I....Man. I just wish I had never, ever seen that thing. Ever. :(

Pretty much the robot mode of every Transformer (vehicle mode is generally ok). Masterpeice Optimus is excluded as even I admit it was a well designed nice looking toy.

(Ducks and runs for cover to avoid the thrown rocks and lynch mob of angry tranny fans).

Oh and those bloody stupid looking (IMO) Sentai robot toys as well.

Um......and any combining robot which has Trains for shoulders.

But overall, I have to agree with Montravillois that those G-Gundam toys are probably the all time dumbest looking mecha toys ever.

Graham

i agree with graham. (throws smoke bomb and dissapear with maniacal laughter)

hey graham i disagree for some points

- transformers g1 are all very cool, after it's another story ...

toy that can be both robot and vehicule cannot be DUMB i think

- sentai robot are great when it's with vehicules , but with dinosaurs ... i agree

- "Um......and any combining robot which has Trains for shoulders." .... I ve only one thing to say "GAGAGA GAGAGA GAGAGAGA Gao gai gar"

I remember a "toy" that where like green slime it was supposed to be disgusting :/

it cant be dumbest looking. if someone remembers ...

there s also hippoglouton :blink:

Damn Graham, that's just cold. I don't like transformers either, and think they are beyond silly, but even I would not call people who like transformers TRANNY fans...it's not like the robots have extra appendages or anything. :huh::blink::lol::ph34r:

My vote for dumbest toy...cabbage patch kids!

Edited by mechaninac

macross7valkyries.jpg

The one on the right.  VF with a face... The lamest thing ever!!!!

got pics of the face?

You're missing the point. It's just Agent ONE's usual Mac7 bashing.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sorta.

The entire thing does look stupid though. I am not much of a toy buyer so it really is the lamest thing I have ever seen.

hey graham i disagree for some points

- transformers g1 are all very cool, after it's another story ...

toy that can be both robot and vehicule cannot be DUMB i think

I have to disagree, actually. A lot of the early transformers really sucked. The miniature ones like Bumblebee especially.

But even the larger ones sometimes... Have you ever LOOKED at Hound?

On the other hand, Soundwave, Shockwave, Blaster... there's a lot of good ones too.

Though I do find it odd that Graham exempted Masterpiece Prime, but not Jetfire.

even the little transformers are good toy, there are little , you can transform then very fast...

and about hound, if it's ugly it doesnt mean dumb for me.

if you can see there are a head, arms and legs (with a gap between legs ) in the robot mode and the vehicule mode looks like a vehicule then it s ok for me to not be the dumbest.

yes some early transformers were really dumbed , like blaster, perceptor ... who cares to play with such thing ? i prefer to have cars, trucks, planes ...

( it may have a sense in the anime, but as a toy I doubt )

would you buy a binaltech mp3 player ? :blink:

When a transforming mecha toys transforms into something without sense ( crossover between gundam and don quichotte, ... ) it sure looks dumb.

whahah

post-4-1085404277.jpg

HEHEHEH!!! YEAH!! :lol:

Ugly tailfins... like your asking a 6 year old to draw one. Wow a patlabor head.

And it needs a little more workout on those arms.

Ugly useless rounded bars on the body shield and tailfins. YUK

Edited by Kin

I've said it before on these forums...

Paint a brick like a bus on 3 sides, paint a 2-d robot body and face on the 4th side.

Viola! Instant Transformer!

(ok ok the real Transformers add in gimmicks like opening the 'door's to become the arms in robot mode, and maybe the back end of the 'bus' can have like 1 degree of movement in 'robot' mode to simulate 'legs' but you get the idea.)

yes some early transformers were really dumbed , like blaster, perceptor ... who cares to play with such thing ?

Me. I thought Perceptor was cool.

I R GEEK!

But many people liked Soundwave and Blaster. Heck, Soundwave is one of the more popular 'bots.

would you buy a binaltech mp3 player ?  :blink:

Maybe.

If it worked, definitely.