Transformers Thread 2

Dangard Ace

I think Image Anime still has them in stock, i know they just got the new ones in for Sunstreaker, as for Victory Leo I knew about the RM line but I heard a re-release for the bigger one as well.

chris

Man, I was kinda looking forward to Star Convoy too.... shame it's so crappy.

A release of Star Saber and Victory Leo would be awesome.  The Robotmasters versions are fantastic, but you can't beat the original.

333116[/snapback]

I would agree with you on instinct, but I have come to realise that a lot of this is just based on nostalgia. I mean, let's face it, these toys always were and always will be bricks. When the RM versions came out a while ago I was thinking to myself, man, I really would've loved the original. Now I'm thinking, what the hell would I do with one??

Not that I'm against nostalgia, I think it's a good thing overall that these things are being given a new lease of life. :)

Although the return of Wheelie was a kick in the nuts. :angry::lol:

those Autobots are such tall guys...

lookee here:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857204

333848[/snapback]

wow it even transforms :o awesome, i want to see Tracks and Meister next.

Chris

slightly ackward(gay) looking, yet neat! :lol: Smokescreen looks like hes getting ready to be paraded down santa monica blvd. in West Hollywood. Wheres the rainbow bumper sticker. LOL :lol: jk......jk..... :p

Edited by LORD KUNGFU

Err, that ain't Prowl. This and even This is Prowl who is a new mold based on the Honda Integra. The figure you linked is Alert (as in Red Alert) a repaint of the Impreza mold. It is number one in the new Binaltech Asterick line, which features the TF's in robot mode and include a pack-in female PVC figure.

Does anyone know the difference between the Powl that was released and the re-release one (besides the box and the figure)?

http://www.hlj.com/product/TAK64287

335225[/snapback]

Err, that ain't Prowl.  This and even This is Prowl who is a new mold based on the Honda Integra.  The figure you linked is Alert (as in Red Alert) a repaint    of the Impreza mold.  It is number one in the new Binaltech Asterick line, which features the TF's in robot mode and include a pack-in female PVC figure.                           
Does anyone know the difference between the Powl that was released and the re-release one (besides the box and the figure)?

http://www.hlj.com/product/TAK64287

335225[/snapback]

335259[/snapback]

My Bad, the instance I saw the cop car, I automaticly thought it was Prowl. Please ignore my previous post

I finally received my Galaxy Force Exillion (limited edition red version) from http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ and I have to say that it was definitely worth wait. This is the version I had always hoped for ever since I picked up the initial release of the standard version Exillion. The original Hot Rod will always be my favorite from the vintage Transformers, but this repainted Exillion is definitely my favorite from everything released since then.

If you look carefully, you'll notice traded out the clear wings for yellow ones as I think they look much better.

1130578861326_Exillion_and_Hot_Rod.jpg

Anyone else pick this figure up or plan to? What are your thoughts on it?

Here's a custom Masterpiece dead Prime from ebay.

link

yeah, it looks pretty weak. All they did was spray it and that's it! no more details like the windshield should be cracked at least, and his mouth cracked too. Dang, kinda half@$$ed if you ask me. <_<

Does anyone know if alternators Swerve is a chase figure??? i heard it was packaged 1 per case.... Anyone concur??? Has anyone found this figure lying around at their local Stores??

336345[/snapback]

I haven't seen him yet, but I haven't really been looking since I don't want him. A lot of people really want to get their hands on him though, so that may be why he's hard to find. I do know that a lot of the TF fans in my area have found him.

I can't wait for all the people who are bitching about how much they hate the Prime Alternator to start bitching about not being able to find him. And, sadly, I'll probably be among that group. <_<

Hey TF fans,

1) What is up with Alternator Wheeljack? I have NEVER seen him in a store, EVER. I wanted him pretty bad too.

2) When are we going to see some Alternator-type jets? I heard a rumor about it, but will it ever happen?

At least the dead prime only wasted a Hasbro instead of a Takara.

Anyone check the prices lately? Looks like now that the stock dried up pricing are going up a lot for the Masterpiece Primes.

I saw Swerve once, but the box was really beat up. When I was still buying them I found Tracks only once and then never again. I found Wheeljack a few weeks ago and picked him up. The only alternator I have now, just because I adore the Mustang and decided I liked Wheeljack's scheme better than Grimlock's. Sold all the others a few months ago. I usually have better luck at Target than anywhere else.

One of the big reasons why I stopped was 1) the declining sculpt quality from a lot of the newer ones, and 2) it's too annoying and hard to find the damn things. I don't want to have to hunt so much. There's too few in circulation. The problem has gotten steadily worse with each new batch, and then they go and pull the stunt they pulled with Decepticharge and Swerve and deliberately make even LESS then the pitiful number they already produce of the other ones. It was also takig up way too much space for me, and I've been scaling back my display collection some.

Edited by Anubis

The only ones that I had a hard time finding were Jazz, Wheeljack and now Decepticharge. I may have to turn to Ebay one more time for that one (that's how I got Jazz).

336874[/snapback]

Is Jazz Meister?

Thanks in advance,

V!C

The only ones that I had a hard time finding were Jazz, Wheeljack and now Decepticharge. I may have to turn to Ebay one more time for that one (that's how I got Jazz).

336874[/snapback]

Is Jazz Meister?

Thanks in advance,

V!C

336927[/snapback]

Jazz is Meister.

Oh, and if you're living in Ottawa Canada, Wal-Mart is having a huge alternator sale. $10 each. Picked up a Tracks (finally!!!!) and a Swindle.

336874[/snapback]

man, you should've told me or said that you were looking for one. I just returned one yesterday at the toys r us in monrovia, CA.

;):D:p:lol:

Well, I finally found Wheeljack! Got lucky and snagged him from the local TRU this evening. It took me about 15 minutes to get him transformed, and boy is he awesome! Alternators are everything Transformers could possibly be. I'd say they are probably the best toys of all time.

Well, I finally found Wheeljack! Got lucky and snagged him from the local TRU this evening. It took me about 15 minutes to get him transformed, and boy is he awesome!  Alternators are everything Transformers could possibly be. I'd say they are probably the best toys of all time.

337488[/snapback]

The more I look at Wheeljack the more I like the color scheme. He is pretty awesome looking. And I agree, the Binaltech/Alternators line is the best thing that could have happened to the Transformers series, but Yamato's Macross toys are the best there is.