Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Onesixthkit is taking pre-orders for this and just solicited. 

C92880DF-C6EA-487D-A384-0E01BB68B658.jpeg.a2c17327db968b73b063b2cbc00c7d0f.jpeg

AugToys Still Suit Paul (Part 1)

Avoid ToysWonderland if anyone is getting anything from there. There has been nightmare stories from various customers that has gotten stuff from them. It’s a 50/50 chance that you’re going to get your order at all. 

13 hours ago, sh9000 said:

6C2D2A2B-65F2-4C03-811C-F087AE19B553.jpeg.6c7e13c86d688ba683c49859831e9c5a.jpeg

Doom Slayer.

Didn't someone else try to do a 1/6 Doom Guy from Doom 2016 and it was a huge bummer? I remember it had the same issues as the 1/6 Master Chief that was made, the undersuit had almost zero flexibility, I remember watching a review and Doom Guy couldn't even put his arms down, they snapped back in place like the little brother in Christmas Story wearing all his winter clothes. Hopefully this release is better and more thought out, I loved this look and Eternal in general. 

Only Nanjin can pull of “Warp Speed” in making Trek figures (as he states in the EXO-6 Fakebook page). 

The only Trek franchise that’s nearly done is Voyager and he still has a **** ton of work for the remaining ones left over. His goal is a five year timeline to do a Trek Museum quality type figures from TOS to Disco (I do believe all of them since creating EXO-6), but if all comes into fruition is another story. 

I say it's not going to happen at all. They love to tease and it gets scrapped afterwards. "You must be mistaken. We never teased it".

Just like Bandai with their HMR and DX stuff. It's all show and no go!  

Screenshot 2023-07-18 074720.png

Screenshot 2023-07-18 074754.png