Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Mondo’s Trapjaw pre-orders are live. Links posted on Wednesday, to be shipped in September. 

Note: It’s a “Timed Exclusive”. If interested in getting your order in, go ahead and place your order in. 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

I'm actually debating on which Vader that I want for my collection @derex3592. It's either the exposed Hayden headscupt from the Obi-Wan series or this classic version of Shaw with the two noggins. 

They're both literally that good!!  

We both know you'll end up getting both versions, right? :spiteful:

We shall see @no3Ljm..

There’s going to be collectors waffling on either the Hayden/Sebastian noggins.

Shaw’s version was done at the time when the advance technology of digital augmentation was not available, however during Hayden’s era (just during rise of the Phantom Menace) and onwards, anything can be possible with digital technology and composite imagery. 

Hayden’s version is more towards the Rogue One version, while this just solicited version has more of a OG Star Wars feel sans “bushy eyebrows” in which it was present in the original version of RoTJ (in which Lucas removed the eyebrows for the “Special Edition” of the Trilogy”). 

• 2 weeks later...

That is if Nanjin can full of this planned Star Trek figures with in a 5 year goal (as he originally stated at the beginning of this quest).  

Patrick and Michael look almost spot on, Amanda will give you the creeps at night!! It's a hit and miss on characters from what I read on Collector's Freak.  

Kamen Rider Takashi Hongo (Ichigo) with the Tachibana bike [Reiwa Reboot version?] or it’s it actually Nigo?? Apologies if I do butcher the exact spelling. 

Damn @no3Ljm! You’re not making this easy for me. The Cyclone is unmistakable, but who is it actually that 3z referring to? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a proper Tokusatsu show (didn’t see the MMRP tribute last night). 

Edit: It’s both! Went on 3z Facebook page and got the info. I actually have the Figuarts version of Ichigo, Nigo v3 and their respective bikes (Showa version) so I’m good. 

Edited by borgified

3 hours ago, borgified said:

Kamen Rider Takashi Hongo (Ichigo) with the Tachibana bike [Reiwa Reboot version?] or it’s it actually Nigo?? Apologies if I do butcher the exact spelling. 

Damn @no3Ljm! You’re not making this easy for me. The Cyclone is unmistakable, but who is it actually that 3z referring to? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a proper Tokusatsu show (didn’t see the MMRP tribute last night). 

Edit: It’s both! Went on 3z Facebook page and got the info. I actually have the Figuarts version of Ichigo, Nigo v3 and their respective bikes (Showa version) so I’m good. 

You're good, @borgified? Are you sure? What you have are Figuarts. You don't want them in 1/6 scale? There's also an upcoming Mafex figure too. You really sure you're good? :spiteful:

Edited by no3Ljm