Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

14 hours ago, borgified said:

Very predictable from HT. 

“Let’s pump out more IM as it’s always a best seller and everyone loves Tony Stark” :wub:

Not me honestly, never got into the hype.

Same here. I’m satisfied with the first Mark VI release and the War Machine from the second movie. :good: 

Just like clockwork. HT teases stuff from the latest streaming shows and it gets officially released two years later with a “new” version up in the horizon. 

Quote from Lisa Simpson: “It’s the same Malibu Stacy, but with a new hat”. 

FOMO - It strikes you when you don’t expect it and you want to be with the others and not missing out on that opportunity to snag that item. 

The heck?? :huh:

I’m sure that both versions of Spidey and IM MK.7 D100 was teased before without changes not long ago? This Spidey has got my interest more, but now it’s a triple tango with Endgame Liz Olsen (sculpted hair) and non tubby Lars Mikkelson. 

That’s maybe close to $1,500 Beaver Bucks that my rear end is paying for if I do get all three. 

Anyone willing to fork out $160 USD for Hono/Hot Toys Wolvie? Might be competing with 3z and other 3rd party 1/6 offerings for the market.

If anyone is curious, one review on the Comic Spidey in Mandarin. Is it worth the hype? 

I might be interested in the Hono Magnus to go along with one if his now re-rewritten, not one of his daughter Scarlet Witch as the other one is possible from X-Factor: Polaris.  

Anyone want to get?? Jedha Patrol has his own copy.

• 2 weeks later...