More Shadow Force news

I'd give someone a dollar to photochop a poke ball in his hand... come on, that pose is screaming for pikachu and a "gotta catch 'em all!" tagline.  :lol:

330930[/snapback]

It ain't pretty, but here's my 5 minute MS Paint version. :lol:

331008[/snapback]

Signatured!

Errr......that's supposed to be Lick Hunter  :rolleyes: .

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Graham

330508[/snapback]

Now THERE is a name we've not seen on this site in a long time! (gawd, I miss VF5SS's "little valk" comics!)

330513[/snapback]

Agreed. Up to a timeago I almost peed in my pants from laughing so hard from his little Valkyrie comics. I wonder where he is today, and didn't he say he was going to have a website for them?

If you where not all the way up there in Canada I'd hand you a dollar... I think that would equate to what, $456 Canadian wampum bucks? :p

Seriously though... who keeps making this stuff and thinking it's neat? For god's sake the man is PINK! Don't they see this? Doesn't anyone in their staff just pipe up and say "you know... this... this... thing... is stupid." Is there not one person working there that has the balls to just start laughing when the see something like this? Or am I just so jaded and bullish of a boss that only I do these things?

I mean COME ON. The man is PINK.

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

Don't they see this?

I mean COME ON. The man is PINK.

331069[/snapback]

You'd think so... Is there a possibility that this image is just a bad scan or has its color values all messed up? The magenta bits on those green fingery bits are also pinkish, and I wonder if the whole image's color value somehow got skewed to the red end of the spectrum.

-Al

Okay, I take that back. I just tried seeing if I could easily fix it in Photoshop by mucking with the hue and color balance controls. No fix would allow me to fix the skin tones without making the other colors blatantly incorrect. I... have no idea how this is possible. The rest of the image looks too passable and competent, even if it's no Miyamoto or Amano, for me to think that the artist isn't aware that his main character is pink. Unless it's a lighting/mood effect gone terribly wrong...

-Al

Ok,

new art released for Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles #3, apparently showing a grey haired Rick Hunter....

4660_400x600.jpg

Now, can one of the Mospeada gurus tell me if the drop ships shown on that cover are in fact the images shown here as #4 & #7 as well as sketched by Rtsurfer here.

330366[/snapback]

What the %^$@? That looks as much like Lick Hunter as if they put Lupin III in Hikaru Ichijyo's flight suit!

I think I have it figured it out guys:

Pink is the color of pussy, and RT fans are pussies, therefore they are just trying to reconnect with existing fans.

Wow... I am SMART!

No Agent One, you and your Robotech bashers are just plain $tupid.

331699[/snapback]

I've seen "Micro$oft" and "Bu$h" and all sorts of other "clever" uses of a dollar-sign for an S. . . but for the life of me, I can't figure out why "stupid" has a $ in it there.

Seriously though... who keeps making this stuff and thinking it's neat? {. . .} Don't they see this? Doesn't anyone in their staff just pipe up and say "you know... this... this... thing... is stupid." Is there not one person working there that has the balls to just start laughing when the see something like this?

There are a lot of fan(boy)s of another particular sci-fi franchise who feel this way a lot of the time. ;)

331699[/snapback]

I've seen "Micro$oft" and "Bu$h" and all sorts of other "clever" uses of a dollar-sign for an S. . . but for the life of me, I can't figure out why "stupid" has a $ in it there.

331706[/snapback]

Because stupid is money!

I think I have it figured it out guys:

Pink is the color of pussy, and RT fans are pussies, therefore they are just trying to reconnect with existing fans.

Wow... I am SMART!

331696[/snapback]

I gotta agree with A1... btw, L.h. just looks ugly... pink.

BTW, the next generation of animation has been done by the companies like Squaresoft w/ Xenogears, FROM software's Armored Core, and even THQ's Ghost in the Shell for the PS1.

Edited by Dangaioh

You guys are awful. It's painfully obvious that Lick Hunter is stuck in a reducing atmostphere, and is suffocating. Hence his face is pink and swollen. Now, on the other hand, his super robohips I don't have an explanation for.

331764[/snapback]

Or maybe his steel pantaloons are too tight.

Well, if you had to be associated with RT, you'd be turning red with shame too.

H

P.S. Don't anyone take that personally. While I prefer Macross, I understand some people still credit RT with giving them the opportunity to actually find Macross. . . blah blah blah. ;)

Edited by Hurin

I know everyone enjoys ripping on this picture but I actually saw a copy somewhere else where the face wasn't purple. Soooo, it's safe to assume one of the pictures underwent some difficulty in the scanning process... either that or the other website fixed it to avoid exactly these comments :)

331699[/snapback]

Teh Shatner says:

bill_owned.jpg

wow, A1... can you top THAT???? :lol:

331721[/snapback]

Do ya say that like everytime someone gets owned?

331748[/snapback]

The humor of his statement revolves around the fact that I am awesome and I can't be owned. Asside from that the comment Mgrexx made was lame.