More Shadow Force news

I'm guessing the latter, as the image looks very much like it was digitally coloured. Also, as has been pointed out, tbe background colours look fine (if a bit oversaturated).

Actually... if you look at the one I stole and compare it to the one posted here... the purple face's color does look oversaturated. I think it has to be just a bad scan... I don't think anyone in RT is gonna be purple...

No, you're not tripping it looks different.

I just want to know WHY this pink one is here and WHY it exsists in the first place? I mean, who is that galacticly stupid to "mis-scan" something and not notice it's pink? There's a story here I'd like to know what it is... It's either one massive error and several people working at that place are 'tard level stupid or this is all someone's idea of a joke.

I still fail to believe that professionals did that on purpose. If they did they need a good kick in the pants and to be shown the door... either that or someone needs to calibrate their Tandy monitor already.

No Agent One, you and your Robotech bashers are just plain $tupid.

331699[/snapback]

Teh Shatner says:

bill_owned.jpg

wow, A1... can you top THAT???? :lol:

331721[/snapback]

Do ya say that like everytime someone gets owned?

331748[/snapback]

The humor of his statement revolves around the fact that I am awesome and I can't be owned. Asside from that the comment Mgrexx made was lame.

331826[/snapback]

Nice comback man :) but when ya got owned that Shatner face just blew it loud :lol: but how does your awesomeness make Mgrexx's comment lame? Err umm.....ugh....hmmm....Agent ONE owns :rolleyes::lol: !!

I'd give someone a dollar to photochop a poke ball in his hand... come on, that pose is screaming for pikachu and a "gotta catch 'em all!" tagline.  :lol:

330930[/snapback]

It ain't pretty, but here's my 5 minute MS Paint version. :lol:

331008[/snapback]

lmao.gif

Anyway with the hole in the crotch, does it mean he does'nt have to take off all that armor to pee? lmao.gif

Edited by grss1982

Nice comback man :) but when ya got owned that Shatner face just blew it loud :lol: but how does your awesomeness make Mgrexx's comment lame? Err umm.....ugh....hmmm....Agent ONE owns  :rolleyes:  :lol: !!

331863[/snapback]

Ummm, is there a point to your statement? I used "teh Shatner" (you didn't say it right... BAD MONKEY!) one time and got called down for it. You've evidently missed out on some key points. Allow me to elaborate (Duke, forgive me for being inspired by something you frequently use):

1. Agent One is real

2. Agent One's job is to flip out and pump iron

3. Agent One hates M7 (enough to club a baby seal)

:ph34r:

Actually... if you look at the one I stole and compare it to the one posted here... the purple face's color does look oversaturated.  I think it has to be just a bad scan... I don't think anyone in RT is gonna be purple...

331829[/snapback]

He still looks very pink, though, even if the colours of teh whole image are toned down in the saturation department. It does look better, but he's still pink. Where did the original picture come from again?

I'd give someone a dollar to photochop a poke ball in his hand... come on, that pose is screaming for pikachu and a "gotta catch 'em all!" tagline.  :lol:

330930[/snapback]

It ain't pretty, but here's my 5 minute MS Paint version. :lol:

331008[/snapback]

lmao.gif

Anyway with the hole in the crotch, does it mean he does'nt have to take off all that armor to pee? lmao.gif

331907[/snapback]

Nah thats where they put the fuel to keep him alive for another week. He had to be completely castrated (wang and all ouch) so that his metal underoos could be bolted on. He's pink because of the umm... backup

Hey sweet I could be a writer for the new robotech series.

even in the new picture the skintone looks a little wierd, but maybe it's just me.

Nice comback man :) but when ya got owned that Shatner face just blew it loud :lol: but how does your awesomeness make Mgrexx's comment lame? Err umm.....ugh....hmmm....Agent ONE owns  :rolleyes:  :lol: !!

331863[/snapback]

Ummm, is there a point to your statement? I used "teh Shatner" (you didn't say it right... BAD MONKEY!) one time and got called down for it. You've evidently missed out on some key points. Allow me to elaborate (Duke, forgive me for being inspired by something you frequently use):

1. Agent One is real

2. Agent One's job is to flip out and pump iron

3. Agent One hates M7 (enough to club a baby seal)

:ph34r:

331908[/snapback]

THAT should be in the header of Macross World! Sig time.

If you where not all the way up there in Canada I'd hand you a dollar... I think that would equate to what, $456 Canadian wampum bucks?  :p

331069[/snapback]

Psst, maybe you haven't noticed, but our dollar has caught up in the past year and is now almost equal to yours.

Might want to reassess your stereotypes.

If you where not all the way up there in Canada I'd hand you a dollar... I think that would equate to what, $456 Canadian wampum bucks?  :p

331069[/snapback]

Psst, maybe you haven't noticed, but our dollar has caught up in the past year and is now almost equal to yours.

331990[/snapback]

eh quit bein a hoser eh

331069[/snapback]

331990[/snapback]

Or you might want to go back to all the times Bsu and I have had this running "Canadian Wampum buck" joke and nitpick those as well?

I will forgive all if they make Scott just like his Mospeada counterpart...as in turn him into the same absolute ballziest hard-headed bad-ass character in any of the 3 original series that turned into Robotech.(well.. Roy comes a close second imho). "I will never forgive the inbit!" gar!

Wow...do we really need to see the Shatner pic 3-4 times on one page?

331996[/snapback]

I could post it some more....?

(kidding!)

332042[/snapback]

We COULD mix it up:

Shatner.jpg

uh.... Dean, I wouldn't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of hotties in the new RT. Lisa should be like 50 so I doubt she's gonna be hot... (although I hope she hasn't totally hit the wall).

PS - does anyone else think the characters all look like someone else's head drawn on to A1's body?

Edited by jenius

He look like he's about to rip off that cloak, and flex his mucles, then pull a DBZ super move...

And why is Destro standing behind him??

332446[/snapback]

Is that what's-his-face....Edwards? Oh wait it is Destro. Wasn't Edwards' face plate suppose to be more plate (i.e. Britai) like and less like his skull? Why do I get this A-One vibe from Lick Hunter? :lol:

havn't been checking this thread for a while but that comic actually looks good... I'm really suprised.

And looking at it they used a lot of the movie styling so it looks like they gave enough room for the movie to be used after all. Yay Sent Movie!

332482[/snapback]

I'm sorry but what about this looks good? From what I see the story telling is horrible and why is an admiral in charge of a manhunt?

It's two pages from the comic, there's really not much one can judge of the storytelling at this point, or the character motivations. All I gather from this is that it's reasonably good looking, yet typical comic book fare.

Also, these pages do bring up some interesting questions. Just how did Edwards come to meet up with the Space Pirates, and how will Robotechnology fair against the terrors of the Metroids hidden deep within the caverns of Zebes? Is the Cyclone based upon Samus Aran's power armour?