What Family Guy Character Are You?

Roy Focker

Stewie, no suprise, seeing as I have about 5 world-domination-plots going on at any one time.

btw, wth is up with all these "What ______ Are You?" Threads? Can't we just consolodate them into one thread?

we should team up and take over the world, i can use 5 more plans ;)

if all the quiz threads got combine it would be too confusing to whos posting to what quiz.

Stewie, no suprise, seeing as I have about 5 world-domination-plots going on at any one time.

btw, wth is up with all these "What ______ Are You?"  Threads?  Can't we just consolodate them into one thread?

if all the quiz threads got combine it would be too confusing to whos posting to what quiz.

Ohhhh, yes, yes, I can see it now, we get together, have a few chats, I SEVERYOURLIMBSANDBEATYOUTODEATHWITHTHEMFORYOURINSOLENCE!!!!! :angry:

But seriously, I could always use another Minion Foreman; got free med. and dental, other fringe benefits to. :p

btw, wth is up with all these "What ______ Are You?"  Threads?   Can't we just consolodate them into one thread?

Ohhhh, yes, yes, I can see it now, we get together, have a few chats, I SEVERYOURLIMBSANDBEATYOUTODEATHWITHTHEMFORYOURINSOLENCE!!!!! :angry:

But seriously, I could always use another Minion Foreman; got free med. and dental, other fringe benefits to. :p

heh

post-26-1096317704_thumb.gif