Which Decepticon leader are you?

Ladic

bludgeon.jpg

I haven't followed Transformers very much, what's a Pretender?

There's a transformer inside that humanoid exterior shell. That's a pretender.

I got:

shockwave.jpg

Yeeeah.

BTW: I totally forgot that RATBAT ran the show briefly. :lol:

Edited by Anubis

[Evil Grin]

I'm:

av-204.gif

AgentONE - So sexy it hurts

Muscular and Managing, doesn't take anything from""Girly-Man"-persons

Equal only to his reflection. His word stands, without editing

Loyal only to his god Crom, and Governor Schwarzenegger

Has a strong hate towards "Music 'n Magic" in Anime Cartoons and has pity for it's fans (yet shows no mercy)

Devoted to pumping iron and has political aspirations

adores himself and doorknobs

[/Evil Grin]

Oh, come on! You guys knew this was coming :p:p:p

[Evil Grin]

I'm:

av-204.gif

Has a strong hate towards "Music 'n Magic" in Anime Cartoons and has pity for it's fans (yet shows no mercy)

[/Evil Grin]

:rolleyes:

LoL

I'd go mad if I had any real power.

galvatron.jpg

Though... he always was my favorite(Movie... not show... they ruined him). I hear he was better in the comics though. Anyway I'm still waiting for a good Galvatron toy.  <_<

Galvatron in the comic was pretty cool. Since Megatron was still around, in stasis at the time after being fused with ratchet (good story line btw, pushed an already stressed out prime even further), Unicron pulled Galvatron from an alternate timeline to do his bidding

Galvatron wasn't happy. He played more of a sideline plotting role (I think with Shockwave and Starscream, but those two might have been on the sides alone). Scorponock was still in charge during the whole Unicron affair. Finally he bumped into megatron in the ark two issues before the last, and immediately tried to destroy Megatron after his initial shock wore off (after he tossed Shockwave aside who was poised to kill Megatron). Megatron was still kind of dazed from waking up out of stasis. Eventually Galvatron stopped himself, realized Megatron was a part of himself or some other revalation, and he and Megatron agreed that they could do great things together, and proceeded to gang up on Shockwave. Shame that story arc couldn't progress. Got a quick end as Ratchet got starscream to accidentally destroy the Ark's engines, and the ship crashed.

Galvatron spent the next issue fighting Fort Max eventually having his ass handed to him after putting up a good fight, though blinded with rage seeing red, and couldn't be very objective. The crash did mess him up some. Obviously a forced ending, as the comic was going to be ending the next issue. Apparenly not dead though, since Fort Max only bore his finger in his chest, picked him up, and punched him though some ice (they were in the arctic). End of fight. They tore each other up though.

Edited by Anubis

[Evil Grin]

I'm:

av-204.gif

[/Evil Grin]

theres always one who picks a1 :p

no door knobs for you

btw i got

scorponok.jpg

Nightbat,

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

It was nice of the creator of this game thing to include my greatness... Funny thing though I've never been a Decepticon leader, but it doesn't really matter. He probably just hates those wimpy little girly-men who need to stop their crying and go to the gym.

Maybe there will be a character bearing my likeness and name in a future TF project where the Decepticons and Autobots unite to say, "Hasta la vista baby!" to all those special interest groups, then pray to CROM.

You can spot the answer from a mile back. The questions are vaguely obvious to any Transformers fan -- most of the leaders have certain characteristics or catch-phrase. And if you are not a fan, most likely you won't take the test. :lol:

He was basically the main bad guy, he was ranked as the next generation decepticon....he was really bad ass and he REALLY beat the snot outta prime in the final issue of Generation 2. It's basically a 12 issue mini series which is really dark and horrible....done by the original guys who did the old comics in the 80's if I remember right.

Great comic series I think, really deep and well plotted....I suggest to find it and read it!

Well, I'm Megatron, but that was to be expected. I'm just as mad and stupid as him! :lol: