1/100 VB-6 KOENIG MONSTER RELEASE DATE AND PRICE

zeo-mare

it looks like there is a release date and price, it is coming out in November and is around 14.060 yen around $127.26 US dollars, this is great news it is coming out soon. so far HLJ has been acurate with release dates so maybe we are in luck

hobby link japan

chris :)

That's a great price. I thought it was going to be a lot more than the 1:48 because it was much bulkier and doesn't have a lot of schemes like the VF-1. November is a great date also. Hopefully I can hold out long enough to wait for someone to give it to me as a gift. :p

Excellent price for this thing. At the price point I will very likely buy two (and I RARELY buy duplicates). That's actually lower than I expected it to be as well.

Unfortunately, November release date means we'll see it next Spring. <_<

Edited by Anubis

yea i to was expecting it to be around the price of the 1/48 with fastpack guess were getting lucky this time. i cannot wait.

chris

Can't wait to get my greedy, stinky hands on it. :D

Your hands are stinky?? :huh:

Are you the "Angry Kid" ?

Good price on the Monster.... I won't preorder, but I will have one.

Price is reasonable and November release date is also positive, gives me time to recuperate my balance. :p

Now I hope that the price will drop a bit, shipping is always high for me.

Edited by Wabbit

may i know where is HLJ located? is it based in Japan or HK?

thanks,

aaajin

Based in Japan.

Wow, interesting that HLJ has it, but Yamato's site doesn't. :p

That's alot better price than I expected it to be.  Like most, I figured it would be at least as much as a 1/48 J with Packs.

Maybe HLJ got the price scoop first before Yammie's official announcement. Good price indeed!!! I'll be definitely be getting this!!!

Edited by Angel's Fury

$127 is a lot cheaper than what I was expecting, I guess I'm just used to Yamato's price gouging :p It's a decent toy and I must applaud Yamato for making a non-VF1 toy, but from those pics, I'm going to pass. The battroid mode just doesn't do it for me. Also, I'm not looking to start collecting a new scale of toys. 1/48, 1/60, and 1/72 are enough for me.

Oh I can't wait.  Looks like I will have 3 or 4 of this baby.  I wonder what else is coming out.  Hopefully a VF-1A CF.  :p

Godzilla, with the massive number of expensive valks you buy, I gotta ask, whatcha do for a livng :blink::o

Um hello... I thought you knew...

av-894.gif = mbsmile.jpg