Macross Chronicle Exclusive: 1/48 VF-1A TV Kakizaki Type

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

we can count on a v.2 1/60 of this!

hope so... coz we mere mortals can't afford to jump through the proverbial hoops to get this thing... but a real and non-sarcastic YAY! for all the 1/48 hardcore fans/completists! :)

but i remember Graham saying that the "1/48 line is finished"... maybe this is it and it will die with Kaki...

Edited by m0n5t3r

I'll pass, but good news for the 1/48 completists!!!!

I have all the 1/48's I want. If they come up with the "Blue Roses" scheme, then I'm in.

I'm a 1/60 completist, and the VF-1 v2 is THE AWESOME!!! So for me, it's going to be all 1/60's :lol:

Seems like Kakizaki will be mail-in order.

But will the VF-1J be non-limited mail-in order or one of those bitch mail-in-order lucky draw exclusive :S

Yeah, Kakizaki will be just like Max... but I suspect we're going to see a flood of Max VF-1A TVs on eBay and so the Kakizaki will go for much less of a premium. That's just my guess but we'll see. So far, every Weathering Edition has been a Yamato site exclusive with a limited ordering window or something even more difficult (like the 200 piece raffle). I'm guessing getting the 1J will be anything but easy/cheap.

Yeah, Kakizaki will be just like Max... but I suspect we're going to see a flood of Max VF-1A TVs on eBay and so the Kakizaki will go for much less of a premium. That's just my guess but we'll see. So far, every Weathering Edition has been a Yamato site exclusive with a limited ordering window or something even more difficult (like the 200 piece raffle). I'm guessing getting the 1J will be anything but easy/cheap.

Wonder why Yamatos wouldn't mass produce weathering versions... :unsure:

Anyways, hopefully the vf-1j will be unlimited exclusive so anyone can get it :)

I have both 1/60 ver 2.0 and 1/48 and I found that in terms of quality, ver 2.0 defeates 1/48 very easily. In terms of gimmicks and etc, the 1/48 would be superior.

1/60 V2-more intact. Just doesn't fall apart on its own.

1/48-cool stuff. GERWALK Antenna, super-accurate cockpit, etc. I will say, though, that the 1/48s are like tanks. You drop 'em and they just sit there, gunpod still in hand... :blink: