Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, F360 said:

I don't see any words on it yet,  maybe this reissues is only for Japan.

hmm i guess i'll have to skip this release. 

i got one pre-order night but gave it to anubis, and decided only to get one if i can get an extra. saves me money avoiding another anime series line. i had 3 on the first round an cancelled them all. i hope this is not a another wing zero where i'll regret it later^_^

   

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hmm i guess i'll have to skip this release. 

i got one pre-order night but gave it to anubis, and decided only to get one if i can get an extra. saves me money avoiding another anime series line. i had 3 on the first round an cancelled them all. i hope this is not a another wing zero where i'll regret it later^_^

Think of happy thoughts, David. No regrets. Money saved. :drinks:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hmm i guess i'll have to skip this release. 

i got one pre-order night but gave it to anubis, and decided only to get one if i can get an extra. saves me money avoiding another anime series line. i had 3 on the first round an cancelled them all. i hope this is not a another wing zero where i'll regret it later^_^

   

Money saved is always good .  But we’re still months away from release . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Missed the preorder but scored one new from a retailer for $238 shipped this week so I can't be too mad. This can stay in box as far as I'm concerned.

The MB Eva is far, far too gorgeous to stay in its box. Even if the box itself is also really pretty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 6:37 PM, Atheonyirh said:

The MB Eva is far, far too gorgeous to stay in its box. Even if the box itself is also really pretty.

I know right, I'm so tempted to open mine, heck I even put a plastic wrap around it to protect the box hehe.:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Alex GS said:

I know right, I'm so tempted to open mine, heck I even put a plastic wrap around it to protect the box hehe.:D

You should atleast inspect it. Just saying. You'll never know. :rolleyes:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You should atleast inspect it. Just saying. You'll never know. :rolleyes:

 

You know I always did that with each package I received , no matter what figure was but I always opened to inspect, I think I started to not open the boxes when I received my DX Chogokin VF 31C a while ago not sure thou :wacko:, I'm pretty sure I will open those but not sure when hehe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup , I too normally do a open box inspection Incase it’s missing anything or bad quality control.   Do not want to find out later when it’s too late to fix or no more stock left for replacement even if I have to buy it at a slight higher price .

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Valkyrie Griffon said:

Any news on the Eva-02 yet?

 

Also hey Bandai....how about ANYTHING Patlabor????

Both of these after more wing suits please and thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

those looking for MB Strike Freedom and won't mind some of the conditions posted, currently available at Yahoo Auctions for 25800 yen (buy it now): https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n344025579

Accessories seems to be complete aside from an open hand and a joint (not sure what joint refers to but might one of the stand adapters/connector). However main issue mentioned is the left leg which is loose and it was mentioned that leg is hard to pose. Box also available though in 'tattered' state as per description.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Hey, no pre-order madness this time around?

So, what was the consensus on the Crossbone, is the X-2 definitely worth buying?

Hopefully pre-ordering won't be crazy. I imagine the price (26,400 yen) and it being a P-Bandai will slow some people down. P-Bandai Metal Builds do sell out but it can take a couple hours to a day before all the pre-orders are gone.

I have the X-1 and definitely think the X-2 is worth it. It looks just as good and comes with all the X-1 accessories plus you get two extra weapons. The lance and fold out canon are unique to the X-2. There is little doubt that we will get a X-3, X-1 Kai, and Full Cloth in the next two years. I am surprised Bandai took so long to get the X-2 up for pre-order. They have got plenty of variants to make from the main story. 

Which personally helps me justify buying multiple copies of the same metal build. All of the variants Bandai could make are cannon. When they start making variants that only in a side story manga for two pages that was never translated and cost $300 plus, it gets a little hard to justify. 

I know there are more Crossbone gundams that appear in Ghost and Dust but I figure those five would be a good start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

CCSToys' Thunderbolt from the game Hardcore Mecha by RocketPunch

1-438.png

This one looks nice. I'm not familiar with this but it reminds me of Astray. Is this a Metal Build figure?

 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

 

Nice review, Kuma. Though it's not a Metal Build release so I think it's best to make a new thread for it if there's no existing thread. Or you can post it in this The Everything Else Third Party thread:

5 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

PO for Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X2 on NY

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/28251-.html

 

Side note: Is it possible to block out posts that still appear when you guys quote posts of the person I blocked?

I don't think you can. It's the only time you see again a post from your blocked person -- when their post/comments gets quoted.

Or better yet, you can post a new topic asking about it thru this section: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/forum/21-member-feedback/

Or if you don't want to create a new topic, you can probably ask in this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/46347-updated-forums-to-latest/

Hope that helps.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't think you can. It's the only time you see again a post from your blocked person -- when their post/comments gets quoted.

Or better yet, you can post a new topic asking about it thru this section: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/forum/21-member-feedback/

Or if you don't want to create a new topic, you can probably ask in this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/46347-updated-forums-to-latest/

Hope that helps.

 

Thank you very much!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice review, Kuma. Though it's not a Metal Build release so I think it's best to make a new thread for it if there's no existing thread.

It's a 3rd Part Metal Build so this seems most appropriate with it not specifying only Bandai products for the thread, and thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

It's a 3rd Part Metal Build so this seems most appropriate with it not specifying only Bandai products for the thread, and thank you.

No offense meant, but I did provided you above the 3rd Party link since there's an existing thread for anything that is 3P Metal Build like figure outside Bandai and Gundams. The original purpose of this thread is solely for Metal Build line itself. And I think it doesn't need to have Bandai on the title at first because the community is aware that it's a Bandai line. Anyways, I already edited the original title so it will just reflect that it is intended for Bandai Metal Builds only.

Thank you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...