So what's next from Yamato?

jvmacross

As long as Yamato has the VFX license, then I'm still hoping they'll do this variant of the VF-11.

vf-11b-vfx2-fighter.gif

Agreed. They could easily stamp this one out right now. Though I think they should update a few of the bits on it, like the arms, which aren't nearly as poseable as they could be today.

I would definatly buy a repaint in that color scheme. Still hoping for the VF-0D but I know that one will never happen.

TV SDF-1 would be epic. They would have to create some added level of detail though so it would look nice sitting next to the DYRL.......oh god not another $300+ toy. :mellow:................. :D

Edited by logos

Mr. K is not the head of Yamato either.

Like I said, I think he is a chief engineer/designer in Yamato's Macross product division. I'm not sure how much of his wishes and opinion can be reflected in actual production, but I do like his list.

TV SDF-1 would be epic. They would have to create some added level of detail though so it would look nice sitting next to the DYRL.......oh god not another $300+ toy. :mellow:................. :D

I agree. I would like to see that. It would be epic.

• 2 weeks later...

So, most of us will have a new VE-1 and new super strike packs headed our way shortly, as well as a new VF-4 in Dec.

Realistically, has anyone heard anything about an updated VT-1 Super Ostrich? It seems logical for the next re-release, right?

As long as Yamato has the VFX license, then I'm still hoping they'll do this variant of the VF-11.

Close, but not quite---the yellow-striped-canard variant is just that much better:

vf-11b-vfx2-yellow-fighter.gif

It's my most-wanted VF-11 of all. A minor change, but it especially makes battroid mode a bit more colorful/interesting.

Realistically, has anyone heard anything about an updated VT-1 Super Ostrich? It seems logical for the next re-release, right?

I certainly hope so. I've been hoping for a second chance to nab a Super Ostrich for a while now, hopefully one with fixed shoulders. Preferabble in the middle of 2013, when my fig funds have recovered somewhat.

Phalanx and Spartan!!!!!!!!! Must! Have!!!

Also TV SDF please.

Man, those projects are taking so long. But I shouldn't be complaining. I'm all for spacing it out right now. But the Spartan won't be coming from Yamato directly, it'll be coming from Team Strike!(MEF) After the Lancer II and The Ghost QF-3000E, then the Cat's Eye... sold thru Yamato's online store as unbuilt kits.

Man, those projects are taking so long. But I shouldn't be complaining. I'm all for spacing it out right now. But the Spartan won't be coming from Yamato directly, it'll be coming from Team Strike!(MEF) After the Lancer II and The Ghost QF-3000E, then the Cat's Eye... sold thru Yamato's online store as unbuilt kits.

I had no idea those were going to be made. That's pretty cool. I hope some of the online retailers will make these available.

What left for 1/60 VF-1 Re-Release ?

- VT-1

- Super part TV version

- VVF-1 with Super/Strike in the same box

- Armored part

- VF-1J with Armored.

I think it's useless to re-release more VF-1 A, most of them still ON SALE in many JP shop and ebay.

If possible I want VF-1D re-release in 2013. I can't find this valk. anywhere.

All 60th scale,

Here's a real real easy one. The Lancer drone.

Cat's Eye

Spartan

Phalanx

The Urban colored GPB armor (like the 1/48 on they made) or an unpainted one with a sticker sheet.

Missile effects for GPBs

VT-1 with Option parts

Another easy, almost non project. (a pack of premolded TV hands in various positions. Left hand gun holding, thumbs up, outstreched fingers, etc) Various colors.

Zetradi figs. Bretai, Exodol, Kyron, Miria. ( would a 1/60 Zentradi be equivalent to a 1/6 Human fig?)

Regults in various configs

Glaug