DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

10$ ? :D

I don't understand how a few pieces of plastic can be so expensive... Depending on the set, it should cost between 10 and 30$... Even the small YF-29 super parts set (only 5 pieces) is expensive for what it is.

Fortunately, I don't care at all about super/armored/whatever parts, what I like in valks is their thinness and dynamism.

so no one thinks they will re release super part s and armored parts?

re-releasing the super and armored parts the same way they were sold before would defeat the purpose of them being released as Tamashii web shop exclusives, so I would not hold my breath; however, there is nothing stopping Bandai from bundling them with their respective DXs in order to double dip at a later date, but it's a long shot.

man I need another 25F to display in battroid mode but I ain't gonna give NY $177 for it

I an't gonna give NY $177 even though I don't have one.

Don't understand the NY hate. It's the cheapest price you can get it for anywhere that I know of. Plus I had my 25F before HLJ had even shipped out to a lot of people here.

I thought the bundle set Super parts were re colored and the valk was too.

Yeah the V1's had lot of color variation too from what I remember. Thank god I never bought them and settled for the Models which actually weren't bad at all.

Oh, so they won't re-issue the armor parts for the eventual Ozma renewal? Did they never issue super parts for the VF-25G and RVF-25 till now?

Oh, so they won't re-issue the armor parts for the eventual Ozma renewal? Did they never issue super parts for the VF-25G and RVF-25 till now?

Renewal Super Parts for the renewal VF-25G and RVF-25 were not released prior to the upcoming Oct/Nov web shop releases.

The version 1 Super Parts for these two valks were bundled.

Yes, the renewal Super Parts for the 25G and RVF-25 are on pre-order for the first time. They are still available if you want a set.

Ok, good to know, already pre-ordered those. However I was hoping to get the Armor parts for the upcoming Ozma renewal - but I guess I'd have put up with the current inflated prices?

Yeah, unfortunately, I haven't seen Bandai re-release any of their web exclusives yet. I wouldn't mind getting some things that I had passed on before like Alto's full armor and the super pack for his 29. I was going to repaint the ones for the Focker colored 29, but then I realized that I couldn't find any decals for the SMS logos or lettering anywhere.

normally I'd say Bandai doesn't do re-issues of their web shop items, but seeing as how briskly the reissue alto sold, it would make sense to reissue add on parts for that toy since there are now many more owners of that toy, many of whom probably didn't already have one sporting armor/super parts and didn't order armor/super parts without having the toy in hand just on the off chance they may actually get one down the road.

For those planning to have a -25F permanently on display in battroid or GERWALK mode (or already do) or always wearing Super/armor packs:

Is anyone willing to swap a leg-fin? Mine's got a paint chip right on the "007" part, but it's on the side that folds up against the leg in GERWALK and battroid mode so it's only visible in "naked" fighter mode. It actually seems Bandai got some glue on it during assembly, and it stuck to something and pulled the paint off right there. (it's not a chip from use/transformation, it's very clear that it's a drop of superglue that caused it) I sent an email to HLJ, but I don't have much hope of actually getting a new leg-fin. As I usually display my valks in fighter mode, I really want a "good" ventral fin. And there don't seem to be any available "broken" -25F renewals to buy parts off of right now.

Is anyone willing to swap? I'd of course pay a bit for the effort etc. Anyone who's going to weather or custom-paint their -25F or something, it'd be perfect. (or if you're going to always have the leg-fin folded up for GERWALK/battroid mode)

The more I think about it, The more I hope they just do bundled super/armor releases down the road. I realize I like the look of the naked VF-25's I have so much that I'd have to get another just to wear armor all the time.

Non articulated hand will also fit under the flap of the shield in fighter mode. The gunpod holding hand I used the fixed articulation hand which I used in fighter mode as well with no fitting problem.

I've got a question for everbody----for fighter mode, for the best fit of the hands in the shield---do you bunch them up into fists to shorten them, or flatten them out as much as possible to try to "tuck" them in under the flap?

so yeah, for some reason these parts are different: RVF-25 is on the left, VF-25F is on the right

attachicon.gifIMG_2758.jpg

The big difference is the little lugs, the RVF-25 are cam shaped so they prevent the plate from collapsing down where as the VF-25F's round ones let it collapse. Also, for some reason the back of the neck has a little tab that doesn't serve any real purpose.

so I went ahead, drilled tiny holes in the front of the lugs on the VF-25F and glued in short lengths of paper clip wire to stop the part from rotating.

attachicon.gifIMG_2759.jpg

I just did the mod to the neckpiece of one of my Alto 25's. Difference is night and day! Gonna have to go mod all of the altos now O_o

Please see two posts above the post you quoted.

Okay... One of mine is missing a hip-piece. Depending on what solution Hobby Search offers I might have spare fins... Or if someone wants a cheap F sans the hip-piece that's swapped out for the super/armor parts... Depends on what HS have to say. :unsure: