Just now, kajnrig said:

Wasn't there only one in existence, which got destroyed during the (Australia?) base attack in Unicorn?

There was one in unicorn.

Apparently there was a second Byarlant custom at torrington according to a Unicorn MSV manga. http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-160S-2_Byarlant_Custom_02

The real answer of course is there are as many Byaralants out there as Bandai deems fit to sell models. Now that we have the proper arm, head and leg parts I'm sure a Jerid P-Bandai release isn't far off.

Im not happy about this Gundam Axis series, and the reviews of the Tristan are so far meh as it is a rehash of the HGUC Alex from 2001

August releases are going to set me back...looking at those RG kits for the MK.II and Zeta, and I'm not sure if I want to spring for another Pale Rider

Edited by bvzxa3

1 hour ago, bvzxa3 said:

Im not happy about this Gundam Axis series, and the reviews of the Tristan are so far meh as it is a rehash of the HGUC Alex from 2001

August releases are going to set me back...looking at those RG kits for the MK.II and Zeta, and I'm not sure if I want to spring for another Pale Rider

The reviews of the Tristan I've seen focus too much on the limited articulation, ignoring that the kit looks kind of decent otherwise. Old-school, maybe, but swap out the hands for some better-looking sets and that's all you really need. Maybe swap out the joints for something newer if you must. (I'm currently mulling buying one plus a GM Custom to do exactly those two things.)

That being said, it IS confusing as hell why they went the route they did. Using Alex runners to save money is all well and good, but the runner they chose has very few parts that would make sense to use, and the parts they did reuse weren't those parts. Nearly all of the kit is newly-tooled, yet exhibits such old engineering. And whereas those older kits' flaws were a result of technology constraints, this kit has been intentionally hobbled, and not for any meaningful reason. They were just lazy.

17 hours ago, kajnrig said:

The reviews of the Tristan I've seen focus too much on the limited articulation, ignoring that the kit looks kind of decent otherwise. Old-school, maybe, but swap out the hands for some better-looking sets and that's all you really need. Maybe swap out the joints for something newer if you must. (I'm currently mulling buying one plus a GM Custom to do exactly those two things.)

That being said, it IS confusing as hell why they went the route they did. Using Alex runners to save money is all well and good, but the runner they chose has very few parts that would make sense to use, and the parts they did reuse weren't those parts. Nearly all of the kit is newly-tooled, yet exhibits such old engineering. And whereas those older kits' flaws were a result of technology constraints, this kit has been intentionally hobbled, and not for any meaningful reason. They were just lazy.

Well what's bad is the Alex is still a better kit than this...and it looks weird. Even the proportions are just weird 

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

Altho i have the HG, this is still awesome news!

MG.......

IMG_3946.thumb.jpg.435fca72895062ba24e596b0a763774e.jpgmg1.thumb.jpg.5d6fdc19fa6ae3a31509f0d0a9a0e8c1.jpg

Oh man! I've been known a HAZEL Lover back then when I'm still active in GreatToys Forum in the Philippines since I collected most of all the HGUC released Hazel kits including the Hrududus and Primrose. Now I really don't know if I'm going to fall for this all over again. I already stopped Gunpla years ago. :cray: 

49 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

the guy from HLJ is going to be building MG Justice. he's on a forum that frequent.

Oh, that's cool. What forum? For whatever reason, I never pegged the HLJ guys (Syd? Todd? or another employee?) as forum members.

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh man! I've been known a HAZEL Lover back then when I'm still active in GreatToys Forum in the Philippines since I collected most of all the HGUC released Hazel kits including the Hrududus and Primrose. Now I really don't know if I'm going to fall for this all over again. I already stopped Gunpla years ago. :cray: 

Resistance is futile Noel!!!!!

37 minutes ago, seti88 said:

As for the last pic am trying to guess what that truncated pic is supposed to announce, holding the shield with the Nu emblem...

That's Amuro's emblem in general, I think, not just the Nu. It looks like probably a P-Bandai Amuro-piloted Mk. II 

For me, the emblem will always be associated more with the Mobile Suit, just because CCA blew my mind and was my earliest encounter with gundam that i could remember...i remembered the MS'es more than who piloted it heheh...

I did thk it was the tristan for a moment, but then thats not a tristan shield, and i cant remember any "Nu" kit announcements for the nu ;)...

Yeah, I dunno about Buyee, either. Five minutes of looking around got me nothing. From Japan makes it fairly simple, though - copy/paste the P-Bandai product page URL into FJ's search bar and it'll take you directly to a preorder page.

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/http%3A%2F%2Fp-bandai.jp%2Fitem%2Fitem-1000115790/N_1/lgk-link_search_url_sp

6 hours ago, kajnrig said:

When I first saw the Hazel, I thought it was a Mk. II spinoff, so it makes sense it'd use the Mk. II frame. I STILL sometimes see AoZ designs and think they must be from Zeta/ZZ.

Yes, AoZ stories happened during Zeta timeline. Just so you know, AoZ is a Titans story. ;)

5 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Best news ever!!! love the AoZ designs. Must get the MG Hazel!!!!

5 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Resistance is futile Noel!!!!!

It is, Ignacio. I do really hate it coming back but I have to for this Hazel. Hahaha! :lol:

15 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone got a PO for that MG TR-1 Hazel Gundam? NY is already closed for PO. Didn't notice the PO already went live for this one. :unsure:

Any store besides NY?

Preordered at AE. Can not let this beauty pass.