1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

That 25A is so bad-ass! I hope you can figure out how to modify the Tornado Packs for the 25A. I do believe one of the Macross games has a CF Tornado pack which might be able to provide inspiration for you. Would love to see an entire CF squadron. They look so much cooler than the actual squad in the show.

I suddenly want another 25A and find some left over armor (which I'm sure will thrill those still hoping they'll get an Ozma and they can scrounge some of the armor up from somewhere.)

Hmm, I just had an idea. If you could mod it slightly to keep the A/G head but put four cannons in a row on it you could have the squadron leader configuraton but when battroid it would look like a mohawk... or possibly a dumb robotic rooster.

Edited by Mommar

The 25A looks good with some armor on, congrats on owning a squad of them. I only owned one renewal Messiah, it was a 25A, and I had it for like barely a day, I liked it for the most part but I promptly got rid of it after some disagreements we had. Bandai's Macross stuff looks good, it's just not for my collection, maybe if HLJ happens to get another round of renewal 25As in I'll pick one up for fighter alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to wait till I get 25A's super parts which the other two will be equipped with, but couldn't wait to share this with you guys. My own VF-25 skull team! Might buy a 4th one if I am able to figure out how to recolour Alto's pack (especially the rotating VTOL engine) or if Bandai releases one for the 25A (which probably wont happen). Pardon my amateur photography skills :ph34r:

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

So did you get your Super Parts? I'd love to see the full squad now.

Edited by Mommar

I wanted to wait till I get 25A's super parts which the other two will be equipped with, but couldn't wait to share this with you guys. My own VF-25 skull team! Might buy a 4th one if I am able to figure out how to recolour Alto's pack (especially the rotating VTOL engine) or if Bandai releases one for the 25A (which probably wont happen). Pardon my amateur photography skills :ph34r:

That looks awesome, great job!

striking some dynamic poses for the ol 19 and 22S. selling the 19's but might as well post it here :

Nice! How stable is the action base for the YF-19? I need to find a stand for mine.

Edited by Saburo

Nice! How stable is the action base for the YF-19? I need to find a stand for mine.

That's the old 19 (that Ive sold). It can hold19 in fighter & battroid or 21/22 in battroid only. Or you can get EXO's Bandai-to-Yamato adapters for those :

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37807&hl=%2Bbandai+%2Byamato

Bear in mind that the old 19 is way lighter than the new one..so, not sure if it can carry the weight of the new 19.

Theyre wobbly, but stable. Not to the point that it would topple if you nudge it or if somebody accidentally hit the table/display case. Most it would do is wobble until it reaches steady state.

That's the old 19 (that Ive sold). It can hold19 in fighter & battroid or 21/22 in battroid only. Or you can get EXO's Bandai-to-Yamato adapters for those :

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37807&hl=%2Bbandai+%2Byamato

Bear in mind that the old 19 is way lighter than the new one..so, not sure if it can carry the weight of the new 19.

Theyre wobbly, but stable. Not to the point that it would topple if you nudge it or if somebody accidentally hit the table/display case. Most it would do is wobble until it reaches steady state.

Thanks for the info aaajin. I'll look into it.

In B_A_T's review he used Bandai trident stand... that may be more stable for this heavy valk.

http://amzn.com/B00B8IWJXO

post-151-0-75831200-1399836867_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

Where's the follow-up with the whole team suited up?