auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

:lol::lol::lol: at least he is not trying to financially pass it off as rare and giveing it a high buy it now price. that collectors box is figgan awesome Yamato shoud take notice :p

chris

The guy does have a quite nifty minature VF-1 Strike or Elint in pewter! The thing has some detail even though being so small B))

Click Here!

damn!!!!!!!!!

that would work so well as the king of my battletech/macross chess set... but $50 for the two kings seems ever so slightly steep to me :blink:

Mayby theyre for a private screening on a leather couch in gorge lucas's basement with him to personaly coment on the movie while you tell him to pass the nachos.

and that would make it worth the price????

maybe if it was at the playboy mansion in the grotto :rolleyes:

Mayby theyre for a private screening on a leather couch in gorge lucas's basement with him to personaly coment on the movie while you tell him to pass the nachos.

and that would make it worth the price????

maybe if it was at the playboy mansion in the grotto :rolleyes:

meh! ;) The playboy mansion is way overrated. Then again, im not really a star struck kind of person. Living in hollywood, I see stars all the time, but maybe if I were from kentucky or something, it would be a big deal. meh ;) And I know the playboy mansion pretty well, Ive been there a few times, not as guest, :( I used to work with a caterer and we did the playboy mansion all the time. I guess its just not as fun when you are there to work.

Pretty soon you will be able to sell your 1/48 FP to buy brand new 1/48 Valks.

Thanks Evilbay!

Fast Packs will get reissued, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday. Mark my words (because otherwise I'll forget I said it).

YF-19 on the other hand... who knows. If they do sell it it will probably be in yet another version leaving the previous examples still collectible. That's my opinion at least (worth $300??? That's another matter).

thoughts? it is opened and still he's asking $200!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5977944128&rd=1

B))  :lol:

I know! I would buy it for half the cost and then take the strike armor and put it on my nekked VF-1S Roy! :p

So you are saying the VF-1J armored plus the DYRL Armor is not worth $200? I thought with $180 plus the $50 but I am not sure that is true according to the description. I asked the guy about clarification and he gave me a run around. <_<

I don't think it's the Super 1J and the DYRL Strike Parts he's selling. It looks like the guy took the TV armor from the Super 1J and simply replaced it with the DYRL stuff.

thoughts? it is opened and still he's asking $200!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5977944128&rd=1

B))  :lol:

I know! I would buy it for half the cost and then take the strike armor and put it on my nekked VF-1S Roy! :p

So you are saying the VF-1J armored plus the DYRL Armor is not worth $200? I thought with $180 plus the $50 but I am not sure that is true according to the description. I asked the guy about clarification and he gave me a run around. <_<

No, I'm not saying that. :) I'm just saying that I always have a harder time shelling out $200 or more dollars for an itme tha has been opened and altered in some way. Believe me, if I had $200 extra bucks, I'd jump on it anyway! :D