1/7 Sara Nome Completed

cwmodels

Thanks for the comments.

Yes, I do plan on getting a painted version done. I hope to have that in a week or 2 and enter it into Hobbyfanatics' figure contest. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Here are photos of the backside.

post-3-1078452625_thumb.jpg

Thanks again. I do hope many of you can make good use of that Tutorial and start sculpting figures for yourself.

Yes, I do have pland to cast it into resin kits. But I need about 10-15 preorders to make that possible.

And here is a shot of her ass.

post-3-1078521405_thumb.jpg

The estimate price for the kit would be around $40.00-$60.00 depending on the materials and casting.

I have plans to make a Mao figure to go with this Sara but it could be a while before I get around to it.

I have also been playing around with this as another Macross character figure. Wanna guess who's head it is?

post-3-1078884615.jpg

I have also been playing around with this as another Macross character figure. Wanna guess who's head it is?

"Macross Plus" Myung???

What are you using as a base head? :rolleyes:

If it's going to be Myung, then I want to get one. $40 - $60, I thought you said it's was going to be $500?

$40-$60 is only for a resin cast kit unbuild. And that refers to theSara figure.

$500 is to scratch-build you a figure upon request with full paint job. The prices we discussed SHOULD remain private. This is not how commission business is conducted. Understand?

Edited by cwmodels

$40-$60 is only for a resin cast kit unbuild. And that refers to theSara figure.

$500 is to scratch-build you a figure upon request with full paint job. The prices we discussed SHOULD remain private. This is not how commission business is conducted. Understand?

Sorry.

they look like modified "Ken" barbie dolls... such a kewl idea... recast hands and heads... repaint.. and wha-la!

OMG that is such an interesting idear... modify "Barbie" dolls and make your own "Bridge Bunny" set

BTW xstoys, very cool figures of Guld And Isamu. Are those yours?

Yes, both 12" versions of Isamu & Guld are my original customs. I scuplted both heads, as well as created the custom costumes. Isamu won its category at MW Con 2 & Guld won its category at MW Con 3. I'm glad you like them. B))