1/7 Sara Nome Completed

cwmodels

So... which kit would you like me to work on next?

Mao OR Myung? Both will be in the same scale as Sara.

Decide for me which one I should scratch build first and I'll do it. Cast you vote here!

Edited by cwmodels

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone,

I finally got the Sara Nome kit casted. I have only 11 kits available so it's on a first come first serve basis. The kit is 1/7 in scale (23cm in height) and the price is set at $45.00

If you are interested, please e-mail me at: cwmodels@aol.com and I will send you the transaction info. I accept Paypal, Money Order and Personal Check.

Thanks!

Here is a pic of the actual resin kit:

post-3-1102131227_thumb.jpg

Edited by cwmodels

Thank, I just sent you the paymnet info.

Myung should be the next one in line since I have strated on her already. Just don't know when she'll be done.

Got my Sara...wow...lots of great details you miss in the pictures and very well cast. I'll be doing up a review this weekend (when I can get some sunlight for pictures) stay tuned...definitly a quality little kit though!

..I changed my mind...I want Mao...not Myung...Myung later...and I want Roy and Shin too (PLEASE!!! ) :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just this auction and felt the need to post a note and an apology.

LINK

This is an auction for the 1/7 Sara kit. I was one of the lucky folks to get this kit, and I promised to do a review of it. With all the work going on for the holidays, kids getting sick, snow storms, and work I just havent gotten to it yet. The readers digest version of my review is

WOW!

Great cast, very sharp, great detail, no bubbles, well packed, and wonderful shape.

I am not certain if the seller of the auction is the kit creator, but I was struck that 100% of the final value of the auction is going to Tsunami relief. What a tremendously wonderful sentiment...truly.

Ill try to get to my review ASAP, but please feel free to ask me any questions, and bid with confidence on this auction...its a very nice kit.

Hi,

One of the Hobbyfanatics members requested donation of model kits for Tsunami relief auctions on ebay. The Sara Nome model was one of the kits I donated for it and I told the person to set it at any price he see fit.

This is maybe your chance to obtain the kit for a lower price and to help out the Tsunami victims.

Thanks for the review Myersjessee, I look forward to see you complete Sara figure sometimes soon in the future.

Hi,

One of the Hobbyfanatics members requested donation of model kits for Tsunami relief auctions on ebay. The Sara Nome model was one of the kits I donated for it and I told the person to set it at any price he see fit.

This is maybe your chance to obtain the kit for a lower price and to help out the Tsunami victims.

Thanks for the review Myersjessee, I look forward to see you complete Sara figure sometimes soon in the future.

I took a shot at writing part of the review over lunch...Ill try and get something posted and off to Starship Modeler as well tonight. Thats a very cool thing your doing donating to the Tsunami victims. Very cool. :)

I just this auction and felt the need to post a note and an apology.

LINK

This is an auction for the 1/7 Sara kit. I was one of the lucky folks to get this kit, and I promised to do a review of it. With all the work going on for the holidays, kids getting sick, snow storms, and work I just havent gotten to it yet. The readers digest version of my review is

WOW!

Great cast, very sharp, great detail, no bubbles, well packed, and wonderful shape.

I am not certain if the seller of the auction is the kit creator, but I was struck that 100% of the final value of the auction is going to Tsunami relief. What a tremendously wonderful sentiment...truly.

Ill try to get to my review ASAP, but please feel free to ask me any questions, and bid with confidence on this auction...its a very nice kit.

Sorry Jesse, the link wasn't working for me earlier, and I didn't know it was the same auction.

To the rest of you, quit being cheap! :D:p