Q-Rau

g3173

is this item going to be "limited" or will they be floating around for a while?

I'm sure they will be floating around for awhile. Nothing has been said about this bieng a limited release. I don't think we'll see 300 dollar Q-Raus on Ebay :)

It is coming out tomorrow in Hong Kong.

http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...tem=92735&utag=

Question on the background figs in these linked pics.....

TOP PIC -- Is that a Yamato fig sculpt in the back of the first pic? Looks like a familiar series, anyone know?

BOTTOM PIC -- I forget what series the "Gundam GM-esque" figure in the back is from. Wasn't this the non-transformable line that has been referred to in the past?

NICE. I am definitely getting one of these.

Someone did a size comparison not too long ago with the Q Rau as compared to a 1/60 VF-1, and a 1/48 VF-1.

Anyone have that pic??

Also, it will be interesting to see how the Millia pilot fig compares to the 1/60th VF-1 when someone gets one in hand.

Edited by Mechamaniac

NICE. I am definitely getting one of these.

Someone did a size comparison not too long ago with the Q Rau as compared to a 1/60 VF-1, and a 1/48 VF-1.

Anyone have that pic??

Also, it will be interesting to see how the Millia pilot fig compares to the 1/60th VF-1 when someone gets one in hand.

If I am thinking of the same pic, it was just an estimate and some photoshop work. Hopefully Graham will have comparison pics in his review. It looks llike the Q-Rau is indeed released so it should be up in the next day or so.

Per Toylet Town, The Q-Rau was released today and has 18 in hand. His prices seems very good for past customers. $85 bucks plus $29.95 for shipping to the U.S. Not bad.

Sorry, I'm late! Hey, I want that link too. I might even order it right now!! (I know I said I'll wait for the green too, but I'm a Queadlunn-Rau geek and I'm just too weak minded)

Box pic

I love it.

One question though: What's with the 639?

The Millia Sculpt looks really nice though it is a small pic.

Well , I assume you already know Zentrans and Meltrans don´t exactly ...well...do it , they´re basically fighting machines so they don´t have the natural instict of reproducing hence they resorted to cloning to have new soldiers.

In this case Millia is the 639th clone of the original ¨Millia¨ .

Thanks for the additional tidbit of info Aegis! Btw, the box for the toy looks great, and do you know if the visor helmet for the Millia figure is flippable/removable? If not, then it's face won't be shown?

Depends on the demand, I think. Besides the green seems to be the last version in Yamato's list so it just might never gets released. I'm not a red mecha fan, but if I get this one I can customize it any day.

Lookin' forward to that and then you can tell Graham to add it to the 1/60 Customs Toy Section.

Edited by Angel's Fury

It is coming out tomorrow in Hong Kong.

http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...tem=92735&utag=

Question on the background figs in these linked pics.....

TOP PIC -- Is that a Yamato fig sculpt in the back of the first pic? Looks like a familiar series, anyone know?

BOTTOM PIC -- I forget what series the "Gundam GM-esque" figure in the back is from. Wasn't this the non-transformable line that has been referred to in the past?

You can see the better pics of those here:

http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...tem=92743&utag=

The GM-ish thing is Ideon, the other one came form Hades Project Zeorymer.

Per Toylet Town, The Q-Rau was released today and has 18 in hand. His prices seems very good for past customers. $85 bucks plus $29.95 for shipping to the U.S. Not bad.

Sorry, I'm late! Hey, I want that link too. I might even order it right now!! (I know I said I'll wait for the green too, but I'm a Queadlunn-Rau geek and I'm just too weak minded)

Hi Everyone,

I don't have a link for Toylet Town, but you can email Ming at toylettown@hotmail.com if you have any questions or want to make an order. Remember he only has 18 pieces so order them while you can. Make that 17, I ordered 1 for myself :huh:

Regards,

Gene

Thanks.

Excuse getting OT, but that Hades fig looks nice. I'll have to check into that series, never heard of it.

Thanks.

Excuse getting OT, but that Hades fig looks nice. I'll have to check into that series, never heard of it.

Same here.

The Hades looks a lot like Vavel from Robot Alchemic Drive, too.

Wonder if they shared a mecha designer

Thanks.

Same here.

HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HADES PROYECT ZEORIMER!!!!

I LOVE THAT MECHA!! And the animationn too.

Anyboday have ANY information about this? Is it a resin Kit? a toy? Scale, release date, ANYTHING??

Thanks.

Same here.

HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HADES PROYECT ZEORIMER!!!!

I LOVE THAT MECHA!! And the animationn too.

Anyboday have ANY information about this? Is it a resin Kit? a toy? Scale, release date, ANYTHING??

I just had a strong chill run up my spine when I saw that picture.

MUST.... OWN...... ZEORYMER...... TOY/MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:blink::huh::blink:

Well, I just went again and checked 2 branches of Animate, one branch of Kanto Hobby, plus a few other smaller toy shops during my lunch break and the Q-Rau is still not in toy shops in Hong Kong yet (at least not in the MOng Kok district). :(

Graham

Well, I just went again and checked 2 branches of Animate, one branch of Kanto Hobby, plus a few other smaller toy shops during my lunch break and the Q-Rau is still not in toy shops in Hong Kong yet (at least not in the MOng Kok district). :(

Graham

And guys like that are usually the first to get stuff :blink:

ME WANTEE MILLIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vostok 7

Graham

GRAHAM, are you come from HK?

I know TAI PO and all districk will release tomorrow,

and the price at tai po shop give me $620 HKD

what do you think?

GRAHAM, are you come from HK?

I know TAI PO  and all districk will release tomorrow,

and the price at tai po shop give me $620 HKD

what do you think?

Actually, I live in Tai Po, but work in Lai Chi Kok.

Graham

:lol: just wait'n on the review to see if it's worth it. spent waayyy too much on valks