Where do people go when MW is down?

phatslappy

Before I would go to VEX... Now I just cry.  :(

I checked out the VEX but no one was there... maybe we should all sign up for TMP accounts and see how Tamim can handle us.

Is the board even there anymore!!??

Last time I was there it was totally gone.

Hey seriously guys, I want to know where you go when MW is down... I go to Steroidology.com, but I have nothing to satisfy my Macross need.

Steroidology.com, eh? :lol:

I usually go to RX7club.com or the forums in insertcredit.com. Really though, other than Macross and my local car club's forum, I barely read forums anymore. So when the car forum went down today and Macross World was down for maintenance.. you can imagine my horror. :blink:

Hey seriously guys, I want to know where you go when MW is down... I go to Steroidology.com, but I have nothing to satisfy my Macross need.

I usually go to RX7club.com or the forums in insertcredit.com. Really though, other than Macross and my local car club's forum, I barely read forums anymore. So when the car forum went down today and Macross World was down for maintenance.. you can imagine my horror. :blink:

Yes. You might have had to go OUTSIDE!

The horror!

Make a quick trip to 24 (Hour Fitness) and do some weight training, cardio, and check out women wearing skimpy outfits. :ph34r:

Maybe some PS2 (Socom II, FFX, or Madden 2004), watch DVD's (King of the Hill Season 2 right now), or talk to RP (know what I mean). :p

The horror!

Hah, I was at work all day so I was stuck inside in front of a computer with nothing to do. There's only so much solitaire you can play before you go insane.

here are some sites that are kinda sister sites to MW (not officially) that have forums

lebhead.com

tmpanime.com

and of course the VEX which was awesome relief. If we can get Kevin to bring it back up properly, there wouldn't even be a need to save some of that old stuff.

The horror!

I know it's silly, but sometimes the board is down for a couple of days and that would just make my workday go sooo slow... :(:p

Edited by >EXO<

Maybe some PS2 (Socom II, FFX, or Madden 2004), watch DVD's (King of the Hill Season 2 right now), or talk to RP (know what I mean). :p

Oh, Yeah and I played Socom II. :D

Trust me, you really don't want to know...

Yes We WANT TO KNOW!

You should know what is left for the imagination is allways worst than the real thing... Im starting to have nasty toughts about what you do! :lol:

Yes. Very bad to leave it to the imagination.

Superbowl... still drunk... bwa!

Dude, thank you, New England. I wanted to see Carolina beaten so badly.

GAH! Dude had to make the only one that counted .... I'm just pissed because I go to the school where the Panther's hold their training camp. Our gym is named after Jerry Richardson for chrissakes! Not to mention I'm from just south of charlotte, and I went to the first Panthers game ever, before they had a stadium and where playing at Clemson ... but I digress.

When MW is down, I go to sleep.