Thanx Lobizon! Next year it is then.

Yamato give us a beagle 1/6 ride armor with no cloth,more detail, all screw holes hidden on bike and soldier.

More tighter peg/friction fit: tank and seat connection (same goes for windshield) PT -I'm talking not taking the head off during transformation ,and if I may be so bold as to suggest: removeable soldier armor, saddle bags and weighted legs/feet for more posing options and last but not least an extra attachment on the display stand so you can pose a "wheelie" in rider mode.

Did I leave anything out??

Oh yes my cake so I can eat it to.

Come yamato most of the hard work is already done.

.........hey yamato just do a pre-order ,less shelf warmers there right?There ain,t no ride armor saturation going down 2013 , and if your too late to the party for 2013 we can wait another year, we've got youth on our side!! Roll something up ,put it in the air and get those creative juices flowing .

Don't make me expand and turn green while still managing to keep my purple pants on!!!

Edited by troyness

• 2 weeks later...

Some MODPEADA luv!!! B)) This is my "easy, take a break kit" after my 1:72 FM Falcon...The Capn's very limited MOSPEADA Ikazuchi carrier/mini Garfish/Invid Clam Ship Resin Kit...Got it cleaned up, primed, sanded and gave it a base coat of Tamiya Neutral Grey today. There are 2 paint schemes I found pics of around the net..I'm goin with this one..This is only my 2nd resin kit..so I hope I do it up right!

post-11393-0-86891400-1348441880_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-75803400-1348441887_thumb.jpg

I thought long and hard about buying one but limiting myself to finished licensed products is one of the few ways I can keep this hobby from getting outlandishly expensive. I'm sure we'll get some awesome Gakken comparisons pics at some point that will make me regret my decision.

You know, for some reason I did not notice how big the clown feet were until someone brought it up on MW.

Now I cannot look the Toynami MP alphas without gluing my eyes to them.

Smaller feet would have made the engines look much better in fighter mode as well...

How is everyone else dealing with the disintegrating cloth on their masterpiece cyclone Scott? The cloth on the crotch area has started to rip apart and the red coating has flaked off. Has anyone ever replaced the cloth suit with a custom-made one?

Mine is still holding up perfectly.

How is everyone else dealing with the disintegrating cloth on their masterpiece cyclone Scott? The cloth on the crotch area has started to rip apart and the red coating has flaked off. Has anyone ever replaced the cloth suit with a custom-made one?

I guess if you,ve displayed it and never really touched it the cloth might last in terms of it ripping.

If you,ve displayed it in a airtight display case/cabinet maybe it won,t flake

But if your like me and couldn,t keep my hands off it and posed/transformed it the cloth will both rip/flake.

I bought 3 sticks and 2 leys. the first stick I opened after a few seated poses the crotch tore, after a few mths tears in his biceps and flaking on stomach.

My 2nd stick and 1st ley crotch tore on the first time I gave them a seated pose.

I,ve left my 3rd stick and 2nd ley in their boxes.

I think EXO took off the cloth (if I remember correctly) , that,s why I wish yamato would reissue it without cloth(I think rubber would be just as troublesome) and with molded/jointed arms/legs.

The toy has a few other minor problems, but the cloth was it,s biggest downfall.

Have we ever run into anyone who worked for Matchbox during the Robotech years?

And asked them what they were thinking?? Why Stick has the chest of the converted cycle on when he's still riding the bike?

I mean, an 8 year old can see that after 10 minutes of show or line art study...

post-8486-0-68637400-1349445283.jpeg