If only they made toys of those, I'd be all over them. Not interested in paying through the nose for resin kits that will be next to impossible to get.

I'm thinking E2046 will get these in eventually, don't lose hope. Took them several years to get the really pricey Wave Galient OVA kits in. If they can get those done they can gets the Gosu...

post-8486-0-92495700-1343136966_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-44754400-1343136973_thumb.png

Edited by DarrinG

I'm thinking E2046 will get these in eventually, don't lose hope. Took them several years to get the really pricey Wave Galient OVA kits in. If they can get those done they can gets the Gosu...

post-8486-0-92495700-1343136966_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-44754400-1343136973_thumb.png

Well, here's to hoping that happens. I'm not going to hold my breath for them becoming easily available, but it would be great if it happens.

Not sure if this has been posted before:

And there's a reason why it hasn't... lol. Man, there's no frowny emoticon sad enough to put here to say how sad that is. I'm pretty sure diehard RT fans are just doing things like that to get a reaction from someone, or they're just really bored by now.

Conceptually, that Elint Alpha is a nice idea and looks intriguing, but the execution is pure "kit-bash" plagiarism.

Note to RT fans: You don't do yourselves any favors when you blatantly lift parts off Kawamori's VFs to tack on to an Armo-Fighter... it's beyond tacky. It's perfectly fine to take inspiration from MF to create something nifty for RT, after all a masted radar dish and belly sail are what they are, but do make an attempt to develop your own design that conforms to the aesthetics of the Mospeada mecha.

My problem with the Elint Legioss is that the parts were placed where they wouldn't make sense for transformation. The radar array would be a big dish on the soldier's butt and the antenna would be a giant penis or abdominal protrusion. The radar array should be attached to the bottom of the craft and flip around to either the back of battroid or on top like the VE-1. The antenna should be attached to the arm (or, two smaller antenna protruding way up like the fins normally would).

Seems to me the Elint Legioss was dreamed up by a fan who simply likes the designs and is having some fun....no harm in that, right?

Nice work on that transformation sequence, Frogze.

Thanks guys! Actually there was a couple of other ideas that came in mind first as to where the antenna blades should have gone while I was doing this but I thought the bunny ears on the shoulder was the cutest ^^

Jasonc, I'm not getting what you meanwith Shadow Technology. But maybe that's because I've never took the time to see the Shadow Chronicles :rolleyes:

Let's bring it back then...

On the Legioss, when you change to soldier mode, how does the pilot cockpit configure?

Does the pilot seat rotate 90 clockwise / forward so that the pilot is facing the back of the mech?

Where does the canopy glass go?

post-8486-0-48251800-1343669097_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarrinG

Lil ol me 'get out'? You might be missing all my sarcasm, such as hiding a giant destroys monster with shadow tech and so on.

I'm a Mospeada fan through and through, as you can tell by my using Legioss instead of RT terminology above.

But you will notice that this thread often contrasts the Toynami offerings against the true Japanese counterparts. I think most Mospeada fans are at least mildly interested in new releases, even if they're called Betas instead of Treads...

The thing I don't like about that Elint-Legios/Alpha is that it's too busy. There's too much extraneous stuff that doesn't really look like it belongs (a gripe I have with the later Macross mecha, too). personally, I'd just over-size the missle pods in the shoulders and turn them into synthetic apature radar gizmos, maybe some other odds and ends in the other missle pods. Yes, this leaves the Alpha mecha woefully under-missled, but isn't that the trade off for an EWACs unit? More electronics and fewer weapons?