From Yacolog, with the help of Google Translate:

(sorry if this has been posted before)

REPLACING BEAGLE RIDE ARMOR CLOTH

post-8486-0-30678500-1350583179.jpg

You need to disassemble to take off the inner suit Beagle Mospeada. There is also a part of the part is glued as well as screwed, it rose vinegar is very difficult so far. If you do not do it in two places and severe lower back, with the intention of hidden screws on the left and right calf is destroyed.

Other than the person who has the people and confident in the repair, the enthusiasm that dare attempt to remodel, you should not put your hand much better.

※ PS: It seems there is a simple way to make roses. See also the comments.

post-8486-0-10523500-1350583249.jpg

Be divided into three parts, suit for fixing holes are open thighs and buttocks. When you put a pause, so I will be pulling the starting hole. Not a material that expands and contracts in its own way, (especially buttocks) could tear from there. Be careful if you want to substitute other suit.

post-8486-0-69112300-1350583306.jpg

If you can even after decomposition is still also think replacing the inner suit. This time, I tried to wear a costume made ​​of synthetic leather processing with more intensity. This costume is a familiar figure in the remodeling hero. Are not commercially available in the things that are sold for "a prime-kun." Because they can be obtained from Mr. dealers and auction events, such as personal. Please look if you are interested.

post-8486-0-65020000-1350583352.jpg

Arm of the Beagle Mospeada was so Futoka~tsu than "a prime-kun", I have cut the legs of the costume diverted reluctantly. It is that we are using two pieces of minutes that is. The color is a darker red than the original inner suit, I think the image is not far off.

Sorry but does anyone have a copy of the IMAI files? The site was taken down by HG...

Can't believe they made that.

Why? When?

The link they provide (palladium) say nothing, or no really serious reason...

Could we see somewhere the request to take down?

SO I went to my storage and found my Toynami Alpha. It was the Red one. I for some reason thought I had a Green one. Anyway its actually not too bad. Transforms ok. Bit floppy in Diver and Soldier but fine in fighter mode. Landing gear not so good. My only real QC issue is that vertical fins were mounted wrong. They can angle inward but not outward so they were put on backwards...

Also found my Alpha Morphers. Those were actually pretty cool.

That is the recast hand for the Legioss right? Is it possible to just make it open enough for the Gunpod? I know mine can't hold the gun for nothing(that's why it stays in Armo Fighter mode...)

While you are at it how about some better Landing Gear that we can just attach?

That's awesome. It's always rocks when futuristic soldiers use conventional arms. Am I right, Hicks? Lol.

"I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna frakk with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... Oh and a M1A1 Thompson

And what is this with Mospeada and 2013... You All Must Answer The Oath??

I can't say what, I can't say why. Alls I can say is if you like Mospeada start saving up for 2013!

I like to keep all my fingers where they belong.

Surely it has to be Exo's upcoming mod for the Beagle Mospedas - cable knitted replacement clothes! :wub:

Cable knitting requires keeping your fingers in precision placement... So I'm told... :unsure: