Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

I give up <_< I mean you just can't find anything besides Sideswipe or Bluestreak....nothing else! and I'm not gonna pay over 20....I just don't these these toys are worth over that really....great detail and articulation....but no...

OREGON YOU SUCK!!!!!! :angry:

Digital Toys has all Binaltechs from BT-01 to BT-07 on sale for 39.95 through today 9/20/04

My question is, has anyone ordered from them before?

Are they a good seller?

Any reports of shopping experiences through them would be appreciated.

digital toys

Digital Toys is awesome! I ONLY buy from them. The only thing about them is that it takes the package at least 2 weeks to get to you. But the way they package your toy makes up for the time ;)

~Tico

Edited by Tico0001

Supposively Walmart has Sideswipe, Bluestreak, Hound and Silverstreak....but I can't find a way to see if anywhere in oregon carries them.....so I don't have to pay shipping charges GAH! Blasfamy!

doy ou know of any big or new walmarts near you? there are 3 near me, 2 of them havent updated their stock since smokescreen and sideswipe, but the one thats less than a year old has gotten the new stuff within 2 weeks ofit being released, they also got MPC prime there first but i didnt like him, everytihng was great except the feet, the ball joints were weak and he kept falling over

Near me there's a super store walmart which is crap...the new remodel is a year old but the stores been around for maybe 4 or 5 years. That's south of where I live, north where I live there's a new mini mall called Argyle Shopping mall. There's a Target there, a rather rinkie dink sized one, but it didn't have anything.

There's a costco but you gotta have a member ship and I don't like that honestly lol, than again I can just blend right in like a Ninja :p

Way further north......................40 miles............where I work............just before work there's another Walmart there, they just carry Energon and they had 1 MPC Prime....but I like my prime even if he is Hasbro, basically got him for free!

Near there is a Toys R Us, man when I was a kid it was a HUGE place, now its like 1/3rd the size....so damn. They got an aile for Transformers, but its mostly just G1 Re-Issues and Energon.....bummer!

The Target near there.....uuuuuhhhhhh I can't remember if I went into there......yeah wait I did, they had 0 Alternators and maybe a hand full of Minicons....

The Mall wasn't any better, KB Toys had Zero Alternators, they had an Armada Prime and that was pretty much it.

So yeah....nothing.

Oh Crap! Prowl looks awesome! It almost makes me want to do a custom if I had the time and energy. I bought the Alternator Smokescreen which was fine for me since I did not see the need for diecast. However, I must say from the pictures I have seen I might have to go with a binaltech Meister. The white plastic that they use looks way too cheap. I think it has to do with the fact that there is nothing painted on the car allowing the ugliness of the plastic to show through.

Oh Crap! Prowl looks awesome! It almost makes me want to do a custom if I had the time and energy. I bought the Alternator Smokescreen which was fine for me since I did not see the need for diecast. However, I must say from the pictures I have seen I might have to go with a binaltech Meister. The white plastic that they use looks way too cheap. I think it has to do with the fact that there is nothing painted on the car allowing the ugliness of the plastic to show through.

I might have to agree with you on this one, though I don't think It'll look that bad with the alternator plastic.

I just got my BT Hound from Digital Toys and I'm soooo impressed with this toy that i have to post about it ( i don't post very often at all ). In jeep mode there's no way to tell it can transform!!! All my family thought i just bought a stupid jeep toy!! The transformation on this one is the most ingenious one i've seen so far ( i only own smokey, sideswipe and MP Prime) and it's "superposeable".

I'm so excited about these toys that I'm buying another one right away and I usually buy a toy for myself every 4 months or so...

BEST LINE OF TOYS (non- macross toys that is) EVER!!

~Tico

I just got my BT Hound from Digital Toys and I'm soooo impressed with this toy that i have to post about it ( i don't post very often at all ). In jeep mode there's no way to tell it can transform!!! All my family thought i just bought a stupid jeep toy!! The transformation on this one is the most ingenious one i've seen so far ( i only own smokey, sideswipe and MP Prime) and it's "superposeable".

I'm so excited about these toys that I'm buying another one right away and I usually buy a toy for myself every 4 months or so...

BEST LINE OF TOYS (non- macross toys that is) EVER!!

~Tico

Actually, there's only two "giveaways" on Hound (aside from the obvious liscence plate). The first is on the hood, and the second is on the rear bumper. However, due to the dark colours of Hound, they tend to dissapear under somewhat dim lighting.

But yes, I love my Hound. Except when viewed from a side profile. His chest is empty...

Holy crap, man.

Is that what the toy actually looks like?? If the toy does actually have a metallic finish then my mind's made up, I'm getting the red one for sure. It's crimson. Man, that looks REALLY good.

Meister Rocks. JAZZ ROCKS.

All BT's have a metallic finish. The Alts have flat finishes. Be careful when buying an BT as the first release (smokescreen) had horrendous paint chippinf issues. I stick to my $20 Alts instead. Hopefully all of the colorschemes will be released as Alts and not just BT's. Here's a couple more Alts for ya:

Ravage (speculation) - http://community.webshots.com/album/190475745spfgpJ

Honda S2000 (unnamed) - http://www.tfans.com/index.php?showtopic=9017

Grimlock - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp...duct_id=3129558

I don't get why people are having so many problems with the paint chipping. . .

Mine are just fine and I have all the Binaltechs to date. . .

No problems with my BT Smokescreen either. Was there ever an issue?

The only issue I have with Meister is the gun. It looks too weird with the gun "hollowed out" on the left side.

Edited by wolfx

The only issue I have with Meister is the gun. It looks too weird with the gun "hollowed out" on the left side.

Hey Wolfx,

Did you get the Binaltech Meister yet?

Or are you talking about the Altenator release. . .

I know they both use the same gun design I'm just trying to find out if it has hit The streets yet. . .

Edited by DARKWIND

Hey Wolfx,

I know they both use the same gun design I'm just trying to find out if it has hit The streets yet. . .

I haven't got it yet. I'm commenting on the photos i posted. B))

Hey Wolfx,

I haven't got it yet. I'm commenting on the photos i posted. B))

Should be out in the next few days. Some have already seeped through, I believe though, because there was a pre-launch event last week in Tokyo. Apparently. (See my post a few pages back)

Yeah I saw your post a few days ago. . .

But sometimes (here in Japan) if you hit the right stores early, 'ya might find something before everyone else. . .

Its happened to me a few times in the past. . .

Hell, that's how I got those extra TRU valks (and other toys) I sold here in the past. . .

It pays to be a detective . .

Ya gotta treat this hobby like CSI. . .

You have to shake down any leads you get no matter the size. . .

Work it till you hit paydirt. . .

Then sit back in your room/toy museum and drink a cold one to a job well done! ! !

B))

Edited by DARKWIND

More shots of what most people are desperately hoping is a fake but most likely is the aweful truth...complete with a half-assed kitty mode!

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=3533&mode=flat

The "kitty mode" and head are horrible. Why why why ravage? So many others to make a black vette alternator (other stunticons maybe <_< ). Ravage is just stupid.

The only redeeming quality of this one is that it is a black corvette convertible. Gorgeous in that mode. It's alt mode really kills my chances of buying it though. :(

More shots of what most people are desperately hoping is a fake but most likely is the aweful truth...complete with a half-assed kitty mode!

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=3533&mode=flat

The "kitty mode" and head are horrible. Why why why ravage? So many others to make a black vette alternator (other stunticons maybe <_< ). Ravage is just stupid.

The only redeeming quality of this one is that it is a black corvette convertible. Gorgeous in that mode. It's alt mode really kills my chances of buying it though. :(

I like Ravage's body but not the head...and I like Dead End's head bu not the body...I wonder if a swap would be fairly easy? Of course that would mean I'd have to buy two Alternators just to get one I like. :ph34r:

I guess it's official.

The eleventh Binaltech will be Windcharger.

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=3574&mode=flat

For some reason that statement gave me flashbacks of Evangelion's commitee choosing the 'next' child pilot :D:D:D

'The eleventh child will be Windcharger'

'Windcharger? but how will shinji handle it, knowing his relationship with his toys...'

'He is going to have to. Otherwise, he is of no further use to me...'

:blink:

I'm starting to think that the Ravage thing is no more than a custom because I've also seen places with pre-orders for a BT Wheeljack, which will ALSO be a Corvette repaint. :huh:

Edited by Renato

I'm starting to think that the Ravage thing is no more than a custom because I've also seen places with pre-orders for a BT Wheeljack, which will ALSO be a Corvette repaint.  :huh:

Wheeljack was photoshop job. I've seen test shots of the Ravage one on Ebay.

I didn't mention images, I mentioned pre-order listings. For example:

http://www.collectablekingdom.com/product_...products_id/608

JAPANESE BINALTECH: WHEELJACK DIE-CAST METAL  $59.99

Wheeljack will be a repaint of Tracks it will be white.Pre-Order January

Edited by Renato